Adala Blake

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Adala » 10 Nov 2010, 00:12

Adala Blake

One bright and sunny morning a fair-haired young mage makes her way down to the recruiting poster and studies it for a long while...
“I still say it looks like a giddy Kobold to me” she mutters to herself absentmindedly looking at the happy face in the middle “but that stubborn old goat insists a dwarf after brewfest.. oh well maybe if they let me join I’ll find out for sure”
Taking a vellum scroll from her robes she carefully fastens it under the poster and continues on her way humming happily to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Adala
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Fire/Ice I view her as a kind of elementalist who has trained hard to master 2 elements instead of just one but the rigours of casting are so great she can only use one at once and needs a few moments of meditation to find the strength to change between the two disciplines.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Enchanting / Tailoring - Fishing/Cooking and First Aid

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

I rolled Fresh on Moonglade

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

Adala was a member of the ‘Shades of the Lost’ a small medium roleplaying guild but it was more or less dead and no one seemed very interested in roleplaying hence the leaving.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Shades of the Lost: A RP guild with a stated mandate of battling back the scrouge in Northrend, however it was very very quiet and after a while I was promoted up to minor officer status and promptly the other officers just went on an extended break or something so after over a month with no sign and dwindling membership I left.

Is this your main or alt?:

Adala is one of my main characters along with a DK tank called Megarna and a NE hunter Calenath

Time been on Moonglade: ok good question not 100% certain I think it was back in June sometime.

Time been playing WoW: not long at all Adala was my first character so WotLK

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (26-30+)
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: (Good )
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict )

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Adala Blake

Character Age: Somewhere in her 20s Adala is always vague on this topic

Any special character traits: Adala has red eyes... not glowing demonic ones or anything but her irises have a distinct red shade to them, the result of a botched spell early in her career, she also dyes her hair frequently to hide the fact that the strain of spell casting is making her prematurely grey.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Adala is a fairly tolerant person these days and has counted both Death Knights and Warlocks amongst her travelling companions. She classes herself more as a member of the Kirin Tor than of the alliance so bears the Horde no especially ill will, although she is still naturally careful around them as she realises they likely don’t feel the same way.

Brief Character History:

Originally from the kingdom of Gilneas Adala’s family moved to Lordaeron shortly after the second war, as a rich merchant family who’s life blood was trade and commerce the proposed insolation would have probably bankrupted them.
Adala took well to the move despite her youth and set her sighs on learning magic at a relatively young age after a visit to the mystical city of Dalaran alongside her father. Given that her parents doted on her and she was famed for the epic tantrums she threw whenever she didn’t get her way arrangements were soon made to send her to study under a well respected mage of the Kirin Tor.
Life was hard and not at all what she had been expecting however the young Adala was far to proud to admit she had been wrong and in time under the dedicated tutorledge of her master Adala bloomed into a talented young mage.
When the third War broke out Adala’s family were lost and the last vestiges of the spoilt little rich girl she had once been were extinguished. Refusing to abandon herself to despair and vengeance Adala instead threw herself heart body and soul into the service of the Kirin Tor working tirelessly in the efforts to rebuild the city and later as an ambassador of good will to the other alliance races to secure Dalarans place as a neutral staging ground for the War against the Lich King and the blue dragon flight.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (So-and-so... but I do tend to look things up on Wow wiki a lot as the background is awesome with loads more detail than I first realised)

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I was interested in joining a resonably active RP guild and a friend who had been playing WoW since launch recomended R&P

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I’m a dedicated player who racks up a shameful amount of online time and I’m also a fairly seasoned RP’er with a love for both online and PnP roleplaying and I try my best to contribute what ever I can to the guilds I join.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes assuming ofc real life dosent get in the way)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes)

I guess my main question would be about Alts as I may eventually like to apply for my DK tank to join too if all goes well, finally I'm also happy to do an IC interview if you like I've no problem with things like that and tend to find them rather fun.
Adala
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Nov 2010, 20:13

It's a Night Elf!

Ahem.

Looks good, approvified. And of course, IC interviews are the important bit!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Adala » 17 Nov 2010, 01:33

I’ve been on with Adala a fair bit over last few days but given some real life stuff of my own at the moment going to be harder for the next few days, maybe we could set a date to meet for the interview next week or something or whatever is easier for any officer with some free time.

Also not really a bride but umm there is a plate of freshly baked tasty cupcakes in it for anyone willing to meet me... best hurry before though before Adala eats them all and becomes a tubby mage...
Adala
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Nov 2010, 09:20

Okee - must admit, life's been keeping me busy too. I'll be floating around tonight and tomorrow night... As for next week, I'll try to be around every night (except Monday).

When's good for you?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Adala » 17 Nov 2010, 16:39

Well ironically my plans for tonight just died a death due to horrible weather so I might be around after all as for next week I’ll try and keep tue/wed nights free so which ever is easier for you.
Adala
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Nov 2010, 18:36

Any day apart from Monday, really. I'll float around for a bit tonight!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 18 Nov 2010, 01:39

It's been sorted now.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Adala » 18 Nov 2010, 01:50

managed to ambush him last night so sadly he has claimed the plate of cupcakes for himself...
Adala
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Fereth » 18 Nov 2010, 02:26

*noms*
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Nov 2010, 09:02

Ta'. Stupid patches......
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.