Brother Bilirubin Baratheon

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Bilirubin » 10 Nov 2010, 23:11

Brother Bilirubin Baratheon

In one of the less frequented back-alleys of Old Town, the walls of which were covered in a thousand posters, propaganda and promotion alike, a youngish man stood, swaying slightly. He was reading a placard warning the good citizens of Stormwind about the doomsayers and the lies they were supposedly spreading.
“I mean, whoa, you know? Talk about tense,” he said to a passing gnome, and started following it. “Hey little man, my name's Bill. You can call me Bill.”
“Why,” replied the gnome nervously, “are you talking to me?”
“Hey, chill. Do no harm, you know?” The gnome didn't, and kicked Bill hard on the shin, who proceeded to fold up on the ground in agony.

After a while he stood up again and sighed. He looked around for anything interesting, and, finding nothing, stalked back up the alley.
Suddenly, a poster caught his eye. It wasn't an appealing poster. One could use many words to describe it, but appealing or attractive would probably not be amongst them; instead one would be drawn to such words as unsightly, unprepossessing, and others beginning with un.
It's centrepiece was a large, crude drawing of a face that gave the impression of being in a great deal of agony. Bill blinked, and realised that it was probably meant to be depicting a smile.
Eventually he tore his gaze from the horrendously bad sketch of what he assumed to be an ogre, and noticed the writing above it.

RHYME AND PUNISHMENT NEEDS YOU!

“They do?” muttered Bill to himself. He tried reading the text at the bottom of the page, and failed. He squinted, and it helped.

Later, he found a pebble and agreed to be friends with it.

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Bilirubin
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 40

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Protection, no secondary.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Mining and.. uh.. nothing else? Yet!

Did you start your character on Moonglade?
I did.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None worth mentioning on this character.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Well, if by know you mean 'be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information,' then the answer is yes, I can recognise some of more recognisable names.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
Well, I've been in a number of guilds since I began playing, ranging from hardcore raiding to hardcore RP, but not, as it happens, with this character. And I suppose that answers the next question as well.

Is this your main or alt?:
See above - it is, technically, an alt.

Time been on Moonglade: 224 weeks, 1 day, 9 hours, 19 minutes, and roughly 30 seconds (at the time of writing).
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (18-19)
Country where you live: Slovenija. I dare you to find it on a map.
Your level of English: Good.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Casually regular, when I can spare the time, what with college and other life activities.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Brother Bilirubin Baratheorn
Character Age: 27
Any special character traits: Easygoing.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with?
Not particularly. He's a chill, mellow dude.
Brief Character History:
Born as the bastard child of a Silver Hand knight and a Stormwind noble's housekeeper, Bill had a rough time of his childhood in the streets of Stormwind. When he was of the appropriate age, his father collected him from the familiarity of the streets and deposited him in the care of an eccentric paladin who gave him a rudimentary education in return for a favour he owed Bill's father. To earn his keep, he ran errands for the paladin's household.
In the flow of years the errand boy grew up to become an odd-job man, wandering the streets of Stormwind looking for work or just generally a good time. The rest, as they say, is history.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: I know quite a bit, I think.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I've always admired the guild from a distance, so when I saw the recruitment thread on the Moonglade forums, I just thought I'd give it a shot.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I don't think I can say anything here without sounding full of myself.

See?

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Naturally, if it doesn't conflict with my schedule.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Same as above.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
my name is d3n15, IR IMBA pala, do u hav tabbarrd?

P.S.:
I'm late as usual. Just read this..

Howdy!

Applications are closed at this time while new members get settled in. This doesn't affect any currently open applications, just any made after this post.

I'll update this when recruitment is reopened.
Bilirubin

Topic/Postby Fereth » 10 Nov 2010, 23:58

P.S.:
I'm late as usual. Just read this..

That is old notification that's forgotten to change. Don't worry, we are recruiting currently.

To answer your question: Yes, we has a tabard, but it's mine, ALL MINE! Muahahahaaa! *coughs*

That's a nice application, so track down an officer for an interview.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Nov 2010, 00:39

Also, I know the origin of both parts of your name. I'm not sad!

:Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 11 Nov 2010, 08:51

Serendipity wrote:Also, I know the origin of both parts of your name. I'm not sad!

:Q

Yeah me too ... *thinks back of Biology class*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Bilirubin » 07 Dec 2010, 01:46

Uh... Excuses!

I was kidnapped by a powerful sorcerer that took me on a long and exciting journey through the Galaxy during the course of which I met many interesting, yet stunningly familiar, life-forms! Also a number of drunk and angry Norse gods throwing furniture. There was action and adventure and camels and tea and nonsense like that. And explosions - specifically the one that made my computer not work anymore!

And the last, of course, is the reason for my not contacting you amazing, beautiful, sun-touched (or darkness-touched where preferred) and hopefully understanding people! Yes, that was me shamelessly flattering you.

My computing machine went ptooie at the worst possible time since I'm currently in the middle of a car purchase and all other financial actions are on hold at the moment, but as soon as I hunt down a mechanic and patch everything up I'll be sure to seek one of you gorgeous (and clever too if I might add) officers out.

If you'll still want me then, of course.

Blip!
Bilirubin

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 08 Dec 2010, 09:56

That's an epic tale of adventure and villainy! Worry not, we still have room.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.