Maiar

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Maiar » 01 Dec 2010, 20:10

Maiar

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Máíar
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Retribution/Holy

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Currently only has Enchanting never got around to skilling up secondary Proffession

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started originally on Bloodhoof but moved to Argent Dawn to be with some friends and to rp but they left wow and a friend I met there mooved to moonglade so here I am now for several years
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Currently in SaNiTyLoSt a raid guild and before that I was in The Crystal Chosen a rp guild but left there with Maiar due to the lack of RP

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I dont know any in the guild but I am hoping to

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): On moonglade I was originally part of The Crystal Chosen which is a RP guild left there due to the lack of RP and moved to Ancient Myths after a little bit of being guildless on this char which was a casual raid guild that disbanded due to guild master having more commitments in RL, after that I joined the one I am currently in SaNiTyLoSt which is also a raid guild but ran by a friend of mine, but I miss rping alot so looking to join a rp guild now

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) I moved to Moonglade in 2007
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK) Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 20-26
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Máíar Dawson
Character Age: 29
Any special character traits: She has no real special traits apart from a scar on her right cheek that she got during her battles against the Lich Kings forces in icecrown
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): She was a bit dubious at first with Death Knights and still can take a little time untill she warms up to unfamiliar Death Knights.
Brief Character History: Maiar grew up with her parents and sister in Darkshire and was always fascinated with Paladins and the work they did. So when she was old enough she was sent to the Cathedral to train to become one, she has spent most of her adult life fighting up in the Plaguelands against the Scoruge untill being sent north to aid Tirion Fordering and the Argent Crusade in Icecrown while there she was injured where she got the scar on her cheek.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so I tend to read a fair bit of lore when there is little else to do.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I choose Rhyme & Punishment to apply to as I have seen you guys around for along time and seem like a good decent rp guild to join and been impressed with the events you've hosted and the random rp i found on some other chars.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm a friendly person unless its first thing and there is no coffee in the house then I can be grumpy. I always show up to what I sign for unless somthing important comes up and then I do try to let some one know.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes unless I have somthing to attend to in real life
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Same as guild meetings

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: What is the ultimate answer to the great question of life, the universe, and everything? (yes am a Douglas Adams fan)
Maiar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Dec 2010, 14:07

42!

Good to see you at the doom event, but just so you know; Terryworgan will never, ever get a guild invite. Ever.

That said, poke me in game for a chat!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 03 Dec 2010, 14:50

Unfortunately the question and answer can't exist at same time in same universe.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Dec 2010, 18:57

Oh sh-...... *Implodes*
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Maiar » 03 Dec 2010, 21:00

Nah thats fine never expected to get Terry an invite to the guild, he was made more so for my own entertainment then rp he was just my only low level character I had free for it
Maiar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Dec 2010, 00:29

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.