Joining the Guild.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Roshin Darkblade » 08 Dec 2010, 00:32

Joining the Guild.

Character Name:Roshin
Character Gender: Male
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 65

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Assassination/Subtlety

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: n/a

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Character was started on Moonglade, Forsaken. Previous guilds (all Horde) Bringers of the Dawn, Alah Anore, Hand of the Titans, Bound in Blood.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): n/a

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): All heavy RP/(pve/pvp)

Is this your main or alt?: Alt, main (lv 80 Holy Paladin, Blood Elf)

Time been on Moonglade: Pre-TBC
Time been playing WoW: Pre-TBC

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20 (17)
Country where you live: Scotland
Your level of English: Good, i hope.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict, with a few days out here and there.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Roshin Darkblade
Character Age: 27
Any special character traits: Prefers not to use weapons, likes hand-to-hand combat
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History: Roshin began his days as a child within the city of Gilneas. He spent his time hanging about with the darker side of the public, stealing, vandalising and generally causing chaos in the name of fun. As he and his friends grew, they became more bold, venturing further and further into the wilderness around Gilneas. One day, Roshin came into contact with a group of Worgen, who attacked him, leaving him bloody and battered. Hunters found him, and brought him back to the city, but unfortunately he fell to the Worgen Curse.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Love lore, saddened that there doesn't seem to be much Worgen lore yet.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?: Told from asking in general chat that they were a very good and experienced RP guild.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I have a lot of experience RPing, and i love writing character stories. I would be more than happy to help other members expand and develop their character profiles if asked.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Guild alignment (Good/Neutral/Bad)? 'Bout it.
Roshin Darkblade

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Dec 2010, 20:12

Why hello thar! The fine art of destroying things is somewhat lacking in polite society... We need more carnage around here.

*Lights dynamite*

However! One of our particularly eagle-eyed officers (who manages to outstare me on a regular basis) has noticed that you also applied to Ebon Flame. Solid guild, good folks and good rep. However, I'm not going to interview you if you're planning to keep it open and leave once you receive a better offer: It's just a waste of my time.

Finally, the guild's alignment is good. Some of the members might not be, though.....

:Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.