Samuel Griffith Application.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Samuel » 13 Dec 2010, 21:01

Samuel Griffith Application.

Character Name: Samuel
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 29

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Protection & Fury

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmithing & Mining

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transfered: Started it here.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Zereth. But I cant really remember if it was him or his name was that.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: Days. Soon a week.
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 12-16.
Country where you live: Denmark.
Your level of English: Good.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Samuel Griffith
Character Age: 25
Any special character traits: Looks scary. Strong, Fierce, Kind, Tall.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Scourge.
Brief Character History: Used to be a Honor Guard for Gilneas, but left after all the events in Gilneas.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because I think I will fit in very good.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I dont know. Maybe because I love roleplay and I even roleplay everyday.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Maybe.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Maybe

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Well this isnt a thought or question, but the reason I chose maybe is because of my school.
Samuel

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Dec 2010, 09:44

Aha, yes, I think it's Zeneth!

So, yeah, I'm going to ask for more infromation. The character history is a little too brief. Also, you've said you'll 'maybe' show up to meetings and events. Does this mean if you're available? On a whim? If the moon is in the Eighth House?

One other observation..... Your age! We're all a fair bit older than you. Now while I don't dismiss younger applicants out of hand, I have to ask if this is going to be a problem? Conversation can be quite adult in guild chat and I certainly swear like a trooper.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Samuel » 18 Dec 2010, 18:34

Yes hawwo. I am sorry I havent answered. I've been busy playing Assassins Creed...... Wekk the thing with my age is no problemo at all, well no problem for me ofcourse. And the thing about maybe, it is because of my school so I will probably log on 3 PM till' 8-9 PM from Monday-Tuesday (Counts for Sunday too) And weekend probably when I wake up... Thats maybe 1 PM and I play to 1 AM maybe xD And the History well, uhm, please tell what more I should put in? :)
Samuel

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Dec 2010, 23:58

Basically, I need more information. It's too short.

This is a good example: Clicky!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.