Sekota Dawnstar - Paladin

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Sekota » 14 Dec 2010, 22:35

Sekota Dawnstar - Paladin

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Sekota
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Holy + Retribution

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm) I have transferred here from Doomhammer.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None here on Moonglade, a few on Doomhammer - raiding ones mainly, more details can be given if you so wish.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Nope. i have seen you post on the forums and thats about it!

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): They all tended to be either hardcore raiding or casual raiding, there was no RP on my previous server, due to me living a more *normal life* i cant do those mad raiding things anymore so im looking to chill out and be more casual.

Is this your main or alt?: My main.

Time been on Moonglade: 3 days now hehe.
Time been playing WoW: Since Burning Crusade (Managed to get to about level 49 then stopped, came back fully in WotLK and played roughly ever since).

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age: Im 20
Country where you live: England.
Your level of English: Superb.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Id say when im not working somewhere between addict + regular.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Sekota Dawnstar
Character Age: 27
Any special character traits: Nope, but i am a paladin.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):
Brief Character History:
Sekota was a young survivor of the carnage and destruction that was Darrowshire, she and her family were able to flee to the Hillsbrad foothills and narrowly avoid the slaughter. Her parents died of illness and disease shortly after and she was taken into care by a Knight Of The Silver Hand, she helped out doing menial jobs here and there and they took care of her. She eventually grew older and started to ""Feel the Light"" and they saw her potential. She would be trained in the ways of a paladin and spent a lot of her years in Stormwind and the surrounding country doing guardwork for villagers and oddjobs like that.

One day on a routine patrol mission near the shores of Duskwood, her patrol was ambushed by Worgen who had daringly managed to cross the river, she witnessed the slaughter of several of her closest friends and that of her mentor, she barely managed to get away with her life. The bodies where never found when they returned to attempt a makeshift funeral. Sekota lost that spark in her eye and she looked tired and stone-faced, permenantly left with a claw scar running through her left eye from her forehead to the middle of her cheek. She left stormwind that day, on a journey to seek out and destroy evil - alone. She became a ""Merc-For-Hire"" her teachings forgotten and her powers abused. She now wanders away from the light seeking that which haunts her most.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-So.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Because i saw your recruitment advert on the forum and from what i have seen, no-one can say a bad-word about you. You also meet what i am looking for in a guild as i am no longer wanting to be a hardcore raider and whatnot, i just want to be able to have a chat and do some alternative things in the world.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Because im a very talkative social fellow and VERY funny, no really i am :P i love to have a laugh and joke, im very chilled out but of course can be deadly serious at the touch of a button and i think generally just a nice dedicated person!

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

Erm none really that i think of for now, im sure i will. Just to say this has been my first attempt at writing a backstory for my character as i have never actually properly RP'd here in WoW, i used to do a lot in Star Wars Galaxies back in the day which was alot of fun so i would like to try it here and expand my knowledge and skill of it. Hope ive given all you need to know, and if more is required do not hesitate to ask, thanks for reading my application form and hope to hear from you.
================================================
Sekota

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Dec 2010, 08:35

Looks like a good one! Poke one of the officers online, and we'll try to sort out an interview.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sekota » 15 Dec 2010, 20:11

Thanks. I am at work currently and probably won't be back till around 1game time, Il hold my breath that I can catch one tonight.
Sekota

Return to Applications.