Bertrent Osbourne

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 06 Jan 2011, 23:03

Bertrent Osbourne

Character Name: Bertrent Osbourne
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Worgen (though he doesn't like people to know it)
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: currently 19 but is climbing

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Subtelty/n/a

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Enchanting/tailoring

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? - Started on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Previous guilds (Earthen ring) Twilight's Hammer

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Serendipity... I kinda got lucky there xD

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): TH was a guild made for the transition into cataclysm. We took part in attacks on the Silver Hand (largest guild on realm) and planned RP events culminating in a massive RP battle and the Lander (SH leader) vs Ceascaron as an awakened faceless... it was pretty badass. I have previously been in no other guilds. I do however take an interest in Raids, dungeons and the like.

Is this your main or alt?: Main on moonglade

Time been on Moonglade: (about 5 / weeks / months / years)
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / Boom! Wotlk)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (16-20)
Country where you live: Jolly Old England
Your level of English: Exquisite
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: I'm rather unpredictable. I'll come on for events and such... if I can remember xD... rest of the time it's hit and miss. I have lots of work IRL on my A-Levels so I sometimes need to take a break from WoW to accommodate.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Bertrent Osbourne
Character Age: 36
Any special character traits: Assassain, expert with knives and guns. Maintains certain hidden shadow powers that he likes to remain hidden. He is a very good card player, dart thrower and all round party gamer. Holds his cards close to his chest but always holds the aces.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): He is impartial
Brief Character History: Born in Stormwind and became a member of SI:7. Fought against the horde in the first war but retreated with his wife (whom he kept a secret relationship with) and yet unborn child to Gilneas as he saw the fall of Stormwind as a possibility ad would not risk their lives. Worked as a bandit, assassain, gun for hire. Was bitten by a worgen who attacked his home and now believes his family to be dead by his own hands.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: I know a lot about some things and very little about others.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? It seems like a fun place to be

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm... uhm... charming? Oh and I can supply http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/images/ ... anabis.gif smileys like no tomorrow.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Plenty... but none of which are relevant... the one about strawberries might be but not really enough for this thread.
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Jan 2011, 09:02

What about strawberries?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 07 Jan 2011, 17:59

Nothing in particular... I seem to have forgotten it overnight.

Sorry. I'm absent minded sometimes but it usually serves as a source of jokes. I just have a theory that if you spend all the time thinking about things to remember you'll never find things really 'worth' remembering. If you spend enough time with your head in the clouds eventually you'll find the silver lining.
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 07 Jan 2011, 18:11

Oh and that info of my char... yeah since I'm new to Moonglade and don't really know about any time differences from Earthen Ring. That is still up for editing. Sorry... again it's my absent mindedness not really thinking about that bloody time difference and due to the fact that the timelines are relatively confusing, there being many more than one interpretation of them, I have next to no Idea about the timing. All I know is that it's nine years or so since Vanilla started but.... gah! -.- sorry. If needs be I will adjust the backstory...
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Jan 2011, 18:52

*blink*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 07 Jan 2011, 18:53

Is that good or bad?
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Jan 2011, 19:02

Greyhounds!
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Jan 2011, 19:04

Don't worry about the intricate details really. We won't whip you for getting a timeline wrong, and understand that nobody knows every piece of lore out there (except maybe the red shirt guy).

We just need decent people that are nice to be around, willing to RP, and willing to learn where they don't know.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 07 Jan 2011, 19:10

Oh then should I leave? xD

Thanks ^.^ I'm leveling 'Rent' at the moment so I don't exactly have any terribly good RP gear but I KNOW the look I want for him... I got it off by heart the look I want for him. Im game for any interviews... that is of course counting on the assumption that you guys like me.
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Bertrent Osbourne » 08 Jan 2011, 23:53

I am sorry to keep posting and I hope not to get tedious but I don't really know how this is going to work... do I just wait and I'll get e-mailed a date? Do I have to be 'constantly' online and waiting for that elusive whisper? Do I just have to ask at a good time?

Sorry to write this and I completely respect your busy lives just... I dunno how this works xD
Bertrent Osbourne
Rhymer

Next

Return to Applications.