Valandria Ann Austen

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Valandria » 09 Jan 2011, 19:25

Valandria Ann Austen

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Valandria
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 78
Current Main & Secondary Spec: Holy/Discipline
Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Flower Picker / Drink Mixer

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Yes, I did start my character here on Moonglade although at first I treated Val as just an alt for the time when I was bored. In the past weeks though I realized that I really enjoy playing her and since almost none of my WoW friends know about her, I decided to join a guild to meet some nice people.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
With Val, I have only been in Primordial Phoenix and recently in Rise and rise again, which was a total fail unfortunatly. I have been in several raiding guilds with my hunter Arivell and rogue Arendra, who are currently retired.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Sadly no, I don't know anyone from RnP yet.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. Those guilds were Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE. In raiding ones I participated always as a regular raider, in casuals - as a member at least. I was also an officer and later a guild master of Elunes Versatility, my 1st ever guild I joined. It was long time ago, on my hunter.

Is this your main or alt?: At the moment this is my main character.

Time been on Moonglade: since January 2006 so it would be 5 years now
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Name: Alice
Real Age Bracket: 30-35
Country where you live: Poland
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Valandria Ann Austen

Character Age: 31

Any special character traits: A reckless, hot-headed and tempered shadow priest who changed her views and way of life after incoming Cataclysm destroyed her whole family. Now she learns how to bring peace to her beloved Elwynn as well as to herself. But deep inside she seeks vengeance, and she is not conscious about that yet.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with?: Valandria is not at war with anybody. She has chosen holy specialization to be in peace with others and herself. However, when provoked, she cannot promise to stay calm and will fight back.

Brief Character History: Valandria was born and raised by a noble family in Stormwind City. Ever since she was a child, her deep intelligence and undeniable charm brought her affection of others as well as some trouble. Curious for magic arts, she decided to join the chantry in Stormwind Cathedral, although her first interests were more damage-concentrated. Shadow magic was attractive and seemed easier than restricted, disciplined holy arts and made it more interesting to travel and discover the world on Valandria's long time travels. But then the Cataclysm came and whole Azeroth has changed. The fires brought by merciless Deathwing destroyed a large part of Stormwind, including Valandria's family's mansion. One part of her started to long for fast vengeance, for shadow magic outburst, but on the other hand the young priest knew, she will never be able to avenge her family alone, she needs allies for that. And a better way for achieving it is to help, heal, create..not destroy. Not entirely sure of her choice, Valandria started to search for some alliance in this whole new world..

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: I would very much like to say VERY, but that wouldn't be true. I guess my knowledge of WoW lore is not bad though, quite good even, and I would like to know more of it. I have never done serious RP before, and I am aware this is a big disadvantage, but I am willing to learn something new. It is always fun.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Winterspring, simply cos it is magic, beautiful, stunning place. I also love snow (not ice!), and Northrend is also enjoyable place for me.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I hope this moment is still before me..

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I will be honest here. I am tired of guilds who claim to be friendly, helpful etc. They most of the times aren't. Raiding guilds on the other hand, almost never have this social aspect which is important for me. I do not play for loot, achievements or kills only. Mostly I cherish this game when I am able to play it with people who I can talk with and who say more than hi/bye/r. I think you know what i mean *smile*. I found your page through Moonglade forums and I really like how it is maintained, I see it is not just a dead forum, but a real living website for a real community.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? It is not easy to advertise self, but maybe because I am mature and usually stay out of truble/drama ? Maybe cos I want to try new things and you can teach me something? Or maybe because I have played this game long enough to know how everything works here, including my class. Or maybe because I would really like to participate in guild life, meetings, instance runs and other events? It is your choice *smile*.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes and I am looking forward to them.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: I would just like to add that mostly I cannot be online after 22 game time, simply because I work early and need to get up at around 5.30...But I am available almost every day between 16 until 20-22.

Thank you very much for your time.

Val Ann Austen
Valandria
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 09 Jan 2011, 19:41

C..c...c....comic sans...
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Jan 2011, 19:49

Be nice - it means I can read it without my glasses on.

I'll have a read through and get back to you... But at a glance, looks good!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 10 Jan 2011, 00:40

Looks good indeed! (and looks big too!)

.... and yeah ... it's far from a dead forum :D
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Valandria » 10 Jan 2011, 21:30

Thank you for fast review and replies :) Shall I contact one of the officers for the interview or wait for you guys to contact me?

Regards,

Val
Valandria
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Jan 2011, 01:06

Righty, finally read and approved - and weirdly enough I remember the name Elunes Versatility.

Give an officer a poke when you get a tick!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Jan 2011, 22:20

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.