A study of a healer...

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Ewi » 11 Jan 2011, 23:15

A study of a healer...

...Application...

Character Name:
Ewi Sunshine

Character Gender: (M/F)
Female

Character Race:
Human

Character Class:
Priestess

Character Level:
7 but planning on to level quite fast. *smiles*

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Healing first. Secondary, i have no idea.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
None, for now.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?:
I started a new one as i got the game, as a present.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
None. Not unless, you count "signing" up so other people could have their own guild.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
No.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
None, since i have not been in a guild before. But i love ro roleplay and i like to pve against the bad monsters out there and of course to heal. I would like to try raiding as well, at some point when i am bigger. *grins* If it is possible?

Is this your main or alt?:
Main.

Time been on Moonglade (days / weeks / months / years):
A month now almost.

Time been playing WoW (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm):
Since cataclysm.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!)
35+ *smiles softly* But that don´t mean, i can´t fool around.

Country where you live:
Sweden

Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor)
Expert

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online)
I would say regular with perhaps two days a week, im off to do other irl stuff.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname:
Ewi Sunshine

Character Age:
Adult.

Any special character traits:
She is cute and has a warm heart.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):
No none, whatsoever. I treat all the same until they proove me wrong.

Brief Character History:
Born in northshire mountains. Lost both parents, my father to the war and my mother to insanity. Wandered around until a nice priest at the Northshire Abbey to me in and fed me, clothed me and made me study the holy light. Now, she lives everywhere, where she can get a bed and breakfast. Don´t matter if it´s a tent in duskwood or an inn, in Stormwind. She still studies the holy light and hope to get better as she wanna help the land and the people to heal their wounds.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you? (Very / So-and-so / no clue):
So-so. Would like to learn more other than what i have read online, so to speak. Would apreciate the idea if i could learn more about the "lore" itself.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:
Oh right, now it have to be wetlands. All these little islands are a perfect place to be on a picnic.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Nothing that comes to mind, just now. I haven´t gotten that "wow-moment" yet. Im still waiting for it.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?:
Well, i was looking online for guilds that recruited, stumble upon ypur site and thought it would be nice to join such a pleasant guild with rp-events and meetings. And of course, to get to know new friends. *smiles softly*

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?:
Well, i have a warm heart, i like to meet new people and i hope you also, like to get to know, new people. I am a decent, mature player which will offer my ears if someone want´s to talk about something or anything, and i can keep a secret. *grins*

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings? (Yes / No / Maybe):
Of course, i would love to attend. Just let me know, when and where.

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events? (Yes / No / Maybe):
Same answer as above.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Not as of yet.
Ewi
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 11 Jan 2011, 23:31

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 Jan 2011, 10:03

A new player! Egads, don't see many of them floating about!

Okee, we mostly take on experienced players, generally every guild member has reached the level cap at least once..... But I see no problem in taking on a newbie and it does mean you get a whole pile of experience to draw upon, lore and mechanics wise. And let me tell you, there's a hell of a lot of things for you to see!

Just out of curiosity, do you have much RP experience?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Ewi » 12 Jan 2011, 12:48

Experience

Greetings Seren.

I can tell you that in that month i been playing, i had a lot of rp. Some good and some bad. I enjoy every little aspect i can find, and the more i "learn" the more i get the hang of it fast. *grins*

Greetings Shev.

Thankyou soo much for the link. I will take a look at it and read it. Looks very interesting. *smiles softly*
Ewi
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Jan 2011, 13:57

Wellp, track down an officer for a chat!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Jan 2011, 22:20

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.