jobboff's application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby jobboff » 13 Jan 2011, 19:54

jobboff's application

Hail and hearty welcome my lords and ladies. Before you stand’s a lost soul now reclaimed. I am Jobboff Redmane, formally of Lakeshire and now sergeant of Stormwind. My patron Lord Greyscale Shadow-Breaker has seen to my being tutored in the true ways of an officer and gentleman and I now travel the lands seeking to further the great and noble cause of human kind. To this end I would request your aid…………….

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Jobboff
Character Gender: (M/)
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 55

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Retribution

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining and Blacksmithing

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
None on the alliance but have 2 alts in the scarlet tears on the horde. This is just a friendly guild that I started up recently with a few friends.
Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I was referred to this guild by Esmae who has alts in my horde guild and Zeneth and Gailia who actually got me into WoW in the first place

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. ( Casual PVE / RP):
none on the alliance but was in the raging reef crawlers on the horde for a while. They are a social, casual RP and PVE guild
Is this your main or alt?: main

Time been on Moonglade: (2 years)
Time been playing WoW: ( / Burning Crusade / )

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (26-30+)
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Jobboff Redmane
Character Age: mid twenties
Any special character traits: A keen dislike for traitors, bandits and deserters.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):
A keen hatred for Orcs, after the death of his parents but also blames the traitors of humanity like the defias for their deaths.

Brief Character History: Brought up as an orphan in lakeshire, Jobboff was a sell sword by 14 and made quite a name as a good fighter and brawler. He came to the attention of Lord Greyscale Shadow-Breaker when one day coming to the aid of a caravan of priests being attacked by defias bandits. The lord recognized Jobboff’s battle prowess and took him under his wing, teaching him the ways of a paladin of stormwind.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (/ So-and-so / )

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I have known Zeneth and Esmae from the first time that I started playing and trust their judgement. So when they can’t stop talking about Rhyme and punishment I decided to look in to it.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? From what I’m told and have seen, this guild is big on RP and I’m always in character in game and actively seek to RP when I can.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
What’s the perfect sandwich???????
================================================
jobboff
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Jan 2011, 09:01

Ham and mustard.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Jan 2011, 09:16

and Branston Pickle!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby jobboff » 14 Jan 2011, 20:04

Wrong !!! The answer was quite obviously ham and egg mayo but a valiant effort all round I think so well done, well done I say.
jobboff
Rhymer

Topic/Postby jobboff » 15 Jan 2011, 23:28

hey there ! just wondering what the verdict was on my application ? Oh yeah and forgot to mention it has to be brown bread. ~8)
jobboff
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jan 2011, 01:49

Denied. Brown bread is crap.

Ok, I lied. Track down an officer for a chat!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Jan 2011, 01:07

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.