Danaur

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Danaur » 14 Jan 2011, 23:46

Danaur

Character Name: Danaur
Character Gender: Male.
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Balance druid.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalist, Tailor.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Several small RP guilds, though I can't remember the names, since its been years.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): RP guilds, focused on meetings or roleplay such as a cult trying to summon a demon.

Is this your main or alt?: Main.

Time been on Moonglade: Four and a half-ish? years?
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (16-20)
Country where you live: The Netherlands
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Danaur Shadowstride
Character Age: 9909
Any special character traits: Excellent knowledge of lore, due to his age.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): A dislike of Engineers.
Brief Character History: Born in the world after the Great Sundering, Danaur grew up with mostly absent parents that were trying to help rebuilt Night Elf civilisation. Danaur joined the druid order at young age, aspiring too one day become part of its high ranked members. In recent years, Danaur has reached the status of Druid of the Talon, and seems content with his progress, mostly focusing on the gathering of lore, or being a messenger.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) -Very- knowledgeable.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Vashj'ir. Mostly for the gameplay, but also the lore that ties in with the ancient Night Elf/Highbourne lore. That and its beautifull.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I'm having trouble picking one, in WoW it'll have to be some of the cult rp I was able to do with a warlock alt, When we started our summoning ritual in the bowels of Westbrook Garrison.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? It seems to be the most wide covering guild, for roleplay purposes. I hope to be able to find some interaction rp-wise in the guild.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I have honed my RP skills through years of playing on RP servers in several games, I also know a great deal about the Warcraft world, since I've grown up with it mostly. I think I could contribiute well if given the chance.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Not really, I just hope there's good rp to be had!
Danaur

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jan 2011, 01:51

I'll get back to you on Sunday at some point.

Agreed with Vashj'ir, though. Lovely area.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2011, 19:57

I think it's best if you two brothers get together for an interview. So plot amongst yourselves and track down an officer.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.