Naeris Shadowstride

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lumire » 15 Jan 2011, 00:03

Naeris Shadowstride

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Naeris

Character Gender: Male

Character Race: Night Elf

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 22

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Combat Rogue. No Sec. Spec.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: No profession.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm) Started on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): N/A

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): On other servers I was in several leveling and RP guilds.

Is this your main or alt?: Main.

Time been on Moonglade: Two weeks.

Time been playing WoW: WotLK.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20

Country where you live: America.

Your level of English: Excellent.

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Naeris Valorion Shadowstride

Character Age: 9,856

Any special character traits: While old, similar to his brother Danaur, he has gone down a completely different path of life: Thievery.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg.
Warlocks): N/A

Brief Character History: Throughout history, creatures of Azeroth have fought and squandered over the many luxuries of life. Having bared witness to the plethora of atrocities that all of the races are capable, Naeris Shadowstride sits uncomfortably on his throne of sins. Whilst his brother decidedly walked the path of Nature, Naeris crawled through what could be considered the 'pits' of the world. Taking what he needed to survive, he set of to the realm of thievery.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Trisfal Glades, I prefer the darker ambiance and the general sense of dread in the area.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: That's hard to recollect as I've played on many role playing games for numerous years, namely Neverwinter Nights. However, if I had to pick one from short term memory I'd have to say a server event on NwN where my character, a human rogue, was lead to believe his entire life was a lie.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? To find a suitable role play environment amongst people who are very astute at role playing.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because I believe that many years of role play have lead to this very moment of trut- Nah. I've been role playing for about eight years now and I know that I have what it takes to help bring good RP to the guild.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: When do I start?
Lumire

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Jan 2011, 18:26

Lumire wrote:Country where you live: America.

This intrigues me. Care to elaborate on this one?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Erethas » 15 Jan 2011, 18:34

Last I heard, the community in the US servers is so horrible that people who can't take it any more buy European accounts. Also, due to the hour difference, people with unusual schedules might have better luck logging during active periods in EU servers.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lumire » 15 Jan 2011, 18:45

Well, I have no friends. D:

Nah, I've never played on American servers. I just simply have a lot of friends on EU servers.
Lumire

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Jan 2011, 18:53

Well we do have a member in Canada, unless I'm sorely mistaken?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Jan 2011, 18:58

Yeah we do.

... but are you American? or just living there?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lumire » 15 Jan 2011, 19:01

Aye, I'm American.
Lumire

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2011, 19:56

Okee, give an officer a poke for a chat.

I'm curious, though, where in the States are ya' from?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.