Jenseen

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby JenSeen » 19 Jan 2011, 20:55

Jenseen

hi, a little OOC information about me.

i've been brought up playing tabletop rpg games by my awesome father, starting with advanced dungeons and dragons (1st ed) and recently playing World of darkness and Pathfinder with groups. I'm a big fan of anything fantasy (novels, computer games ,board games, films, comics, you name it) and new to world of warcraft(never online gamed before!). I joined an RP server under the assumption that everybody would be staying in character all the time, but sadly this isn't the case. What i'm really looking for is a guild or group of players that i can stay in character with, and explore roleplaying on an MMO.

anyway, on to the application ...

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Jenseen
Character Gender: (F)
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage.
Character Level: 5(as of writing)

Current Main & Secondary Spec: N/A (will most likely go Arcane/Frost though)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No. I found the guild from the recommendation of player Ynnara, who has gamed with you before and recommended this guild "in the spirit of RP on moonglade"

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):None

Is this your main or alt?: Main.

Time been on Moonglade: (days)
Time been playing WoW: (Cataclysm)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25)
Country where you live: United Kingdom
Your level of English: (Good)
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Jenseen
Character Age: Early 20's

Any special character traits: Passionate about knowledge, seeking to learn as much as possible for the sake of knowledge alone, since Knowledge is power. Unlike most humans, Jenseen is fond of traveling, and finds the bustle of cities like stormwind distracting.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Jenseen hates the forsaken and the scourge (or anything else undead for that matter!). She also has a deep distrust for Death Knights, not fully believing that one that once served the lich king can be trusted.

Brief Character History: Jenseen was born to a simple family, Her mother owning an inn and her father fighting with the scarlet crusade. Growing up she hated the hustle and bustle of the main room of the inn, so would lock herself upstairs for hours at a time reading scarlet crusade propaganda, and books introducing arcane lore. When the messenger arrived to inform the family that her farther was dead, jenseen didn't cry. Instead, she stiffened with resolve. Her father having been stationed at stratholme, was probabily now the very thing he had enlisted in the crusade to destroy. She set out immediately, Vowing to become strong enough in the ways of the mage to give her father the release he deserved, and destroy the monsters that plague the face of azeroth.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) No clue, but would love to learn!

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
i haven't seen much so far, but i much prefer elwynn forest to westfall :)

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Don't have one on here yet!
Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Someone on the stormwind general chat channel recommened it as the best RP guild, with the most people staying in character
Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Because i'd love to get into world of warcraft more, and love to role play!
Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes, providing they don't clash with my university timetable!)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes, timetable allowing.)

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
What do you order on pizza's?
who's your favorite musician?
Is anyone playing The Game?
================================================
please let me know if there are any problems with the continuity of the backstory, i'm totally new to this and learning as much lore as i can from wowwiki and quest giversa in game as i go along!
JenSeen

Topic/Postby Erethas » 19 Jan 2011, 23:41

the best RP guild, with the most people staying in character

I really don't like the implications of this sentence. I like to think that none of our members ever acts OOC.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 20 Jan 2011, 05:20

Chicken, prolly.

Grant Kirkhope. :mario:

Vocabubs is. And he lost.

Interesting, though! Dips may have someone they'd like her to meet.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shevron » 20 Jan 2011, 08:58

Nothing. I always order Margherita.

James Hetfield.

Pepple's mum is. And she's losing.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby JenSeen » 20 Jan 2011, 12:14

Erethas wrote:I really don't like the implications of this sentence. I like to think that none of our members ever acts OOC.

Sorry, that's due to my poor wording. What Ynnara meant (from what i understood anyway, was that your lovely guild is where i'd find the most (as in largest collection) of In Character players. Not that Most of your members are In Character. :Q
JenSeen

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2011, 12:22

JenSeen wrote:Sorry, that's due to my poor wording. What Ynnara meant (from what i understood anyway, was that your lovely guild is where i'd find the most (as in largest collection) of In Character players. Not that Most of your members are In Character. :Q

Phew, the bodycount is high enough as it is.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2011, 20:02

Ok, I've finally had a read.... Another newbie eh? That's fine, nice to see someone who isn't jaded. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Ahem. No.

In asnwer to your questions:

Meat lovers.
Difficult question... Weirdly the band I've seen most in concert are Terrorvision. but I can't claim to have an overall favourite.
I don't play The Game. It's stupid.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 02 Feb 2011, 21:21

Serendipity wrote:Weirdly the band I've seen most in concert are Terrorvision.

Amazing.

Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.