Zulmeka Blu'tooth

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 18 Mar 2008, 21:59

Well, when you mentioned that comment "Yay I are half-breed" i thought to myself: Well atleast he's not stating he's a half vampire or half lycan etc...

And yes i'm open to your example of half-breed since war brings about many aspects... alot of them who should not really be spoken of...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 19 Mar 2008, 02:09

The surname's fine I think, for a Troll.

I'm guessing he's rather proud of his roots ( on the picture he's sporting Troll style piercings ) So it seems reasonable. When you think you're happy, pop an update here.

I'm pleased with it anyway so far.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Mar 2008, 10:47

Didn't get a chance to do any lore research (got buried in a combination of ghosts and unopened trading accounts - long story). Good application and I don't have any problems with it, I just want to read up on lore stuff... And yes I will find time tonight.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 23 Mar 2008, 15:54

Ok, took me a little longer than expected, but I did do a bit o' research.. It's plausible and I like the idea, so approved.

If you want a little further reading, I found these two linkies that might (might as in not very, but make for possible addition background ideas) be useful.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Troll
http://www.wowwiki.com/Shadowtooth
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 23 Mar 2008, 20:59

Righto then, will add you to friends and poke you when I see you.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Zulmeka » 24 Mar 2008, 06:56

:D Thank you very much for the firther links and approvals. Sorry for not being around as much as I'd like this week, had a lot of things to attend to on the horde, I'll be around more in the following week.
Zulmeka

Previous

Return to Applications.