Return of the Warlock, episode 3

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 22 Feb 2011, 19:24

Return of the Warlock, episode 3

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: oh yeah, as if you TRIED to forget all about me
Character Gender: (M/F) 100% gorgeously womany thank you very much
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Shadow Mage
Character Level: the top babay`s

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Affliction. Period.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: I don`t work, that`s what they invented `common people` for, to do `common chores` like working.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Moonglade, then in the past year Terenas as a Blood Elf (what a mistake to make), and since last week back home.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Rhyme and Punishment 2006 - 2007, then Rhyme and Punishment 2008 till 2009, rarely played during 2010 (aka, read 3 weeks on Terenas before pulling the plug)

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I have made many an RnP`ers nightmare seem like a walk in the park.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): my previous guild had a slight screw loose... oh wait...

Is this your main or alt?: main ofc

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) ever since beginning of 2006
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm) since the day mounts where kept in backpacks, Stormwind had a raid portal and Forest Song didn`t even had been build

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!) 30-35
Country where you live: Belgica
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor) I dunno, ya read this and comprendre it?
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online) hmmm, people who know me from the past tend to know I live in phases, sometimes every moment online, then disappearing for weeks or months on end.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Lÿntaria DiMauro or `Locksie Hilton`
Character Age: 33, but looking 18
Any special character traits: The prettiest thing to walk azeroth since, well, ever
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Everyone spending a few hours with me?
Brief Character History: See previous applications (okay, I`m typing this on the airport waiting to get home, so bit sharp on time)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) I think I would qualify above average but not obsessive

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Winterspring. Fluffwise, I was born there.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: The Redridge Bridge Smiley! Still have the picture on my facebook even I think

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because they deserve to walk in my lighting halo?

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Cause you all missed me (to quote Dipity `yeah, like a hole in the head).
Because those that know me know I`m `in for` any idea that`s brought up and can be relied on as long as i`m a) still playing or b) not on friday evenings (yes, I still wargame on fridays)

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) see above
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) see above

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: :doctor:
Lyntaria
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 Feb 2011, 20:59

*eyes carefully*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 23 Feb 2011, 14:27

Iiiiinteresting. What brought you back?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 23 Feb 2011, 18:52

To Wow? The fact that is is that kind of game you keep getting drawn back into, no matter what there is `out there` for the rest. Cataclysm.

To RnP? The `You don`t have to do that or this or such` layed backness, and the fact I had fun in there in times of old.
Lyntaria
Rhymer

Return to Applications.