Hagstrom Application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Hagstrom » 06 Mar 2011, 16:12

Hagstrom Application

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Hagstrom Bronzebuckle
Character Gender: (M/F) Female
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 10

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Beast Mastery

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: To be decided, want to see what may be useful to the guild.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? This Character is new and started on Moonglade. I am an experienced player on Darkmoon Faire
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Teela, he's my husband in real life

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I originally started in an RP guild back in Vanilla WOW, but got a taste for raiding. I'm finding raiding in Cata to be too time consuming and i want to have more fun. I was a member of a raid group(S) that got the Lich King down on numerous occasions during Wraith expansion.

Is this your main or alt?: Alt but that could change

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) ermm... four hours, hehe. I've been leveling with one of my hubbys alts.
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm) Since Vanilla. My first character has the title, Champion of the Naruu.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (25-30)
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online) I range from hopeless addict to regular mostly.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Hagstrom Bronzebuckle
Character Age: Aren't you nosey, never ask a lass her age!
Any special character traits: ain't afraid to use my boobs or my fists to get what i want.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): If they like beer then they are a friend.
Brief Character History: to be fair it's mostly hazy, that may be the booze or the bumps on me head.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) so-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why? I have a secret er... thing.... flowers ok! I love a patch of flowers, grass under foot, trees above, so any where leafy is fine by me. Not all dwarves are rock mad ya know.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I've been out of the rp game for a while so i can't really remember, looking forward to making one.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? You have a very good, well known reputation and the hubby tells me good things.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I think my madness and strapping bow will add to your mixture.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

Where do you keep the beer?
Hagstrom
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 06 Mar 2011, 18:00

Can never have enough dwarves I say! Poke an officer for a little madness interview.

As for your last question, I'm sorry but Father Stoneage Rubble keeps all the ale to himself :Q
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 06 Mar 2011, 22:07

Done and welcome!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Return to Applications.