Jasha

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Jasha » 15 Mar 2011, 15:38

Jasha

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Jasha
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Main healer, Offspecc tank
Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining/Jewelcrafting/Cooking maxed
Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
I've started on Moonglade and never left again

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
Can't remember when I've been in them but I've been in:
United Exiles
Travelers of Azeroth
Idaro
The Slackers
Peace and Tranquility is my current guild

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
I was searching all the forums for a social/RP guild with active members. As my former 3 guilds kinda
went inactive. And I found the site on the wow-europe forum.
Though, I do know Gailia and Zeneth from the Travelers, although I don't know if they know me :)

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible.
All of my guilds were Casual PVE/Social, just guilds who raided for fun and some of them also rp'ed.
United Exiles, been with them at TBC
Travelers of Azeroth, spend some WOTLK time here, unfortunally this guild does not exist anymore
Idaro, also spend some WOTLK here and a bit of Cata
The Slackers, joined at Cata, a friends guild who stopped playing now
Peace and Tranquility, joined recently, the ones left in The Slackers went to here
Also been in a few small guilds at Vanilla which I can't remember really.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: Like 4 years or something
Time been playing WoW: Always been on Moonglade so also 4 years

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 21-25
Country where you live: Netherlands
Your level of English: Good (although the grammar gets me sometimes, especially when tired :D)
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Online every day a few hours, is that regular or addict? *grins*

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Jasha
Character Age: She stopped counting as she does not care, she was born at winter
Any special character traits: distrusts everyone, always wears her axe with her(the only thing she can trust), does not judge by the looks though, once knownis a chatty person although she hardly speaks about herself, loves red roses and most of the times she wears one in her hair, is allergic to cats,
drinks to much ale sometimes to keep the nightmares away, likes to travel, is in love with a worgen

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with?: She doesn't particularly hate anyone. But she distrusts everyone
Brief Character History: Doesn't like to talk about her past as it's to painful and did some unforgiveable things. She likes to be known for who she is now rather
then for who she was.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: I know some bits, but not very much. Though I bought the books recently and reading them now

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
The Uldum dam, before it was the Stonewrought dam but since that one is destroyed the only dam that is left is in Uldum.
Nagrand, as Jasha loves to watch the stars and moon. And many more as she travels alot

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Hard one.. the first thought is Jasha getting married at the Stonwrought Dam in Loch Modan,
was a wonderful day although it brings up painful memories aswell.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I'm looking for an active, social, RP guild. It seems all these 3 things I can find
at Rhyme & Punishment. Read alot of forums/sites but none really 'touched' me.
Though, you guys did. Also would like to RP more, and it seems hard to find it
outside a guild.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I'm hmm chatty..? Atleast you won't get bored with me around!
Well I should give you a tip, if you want me to shut up, then you have to tell me so *grins*
Also I see myself as helpful, ask and when possible I give.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
I can tell a joke? (coming from a paladin *grins*)

A paladin sits down next to a warlock in a bar.
The paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder.
The warlock looks at the paladin and says "What?"
"How about you conjure me up something to drink" says the paladin
The warlock looks at the paladin incredulously and says "Man, you got the wrong guy.."
Few seconds later the paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder again
"How about you conjure me some food then?"
The warlock is getting annoyed, looks at the paladin and answers "If I can't conjure you something
to drink, what makes you think I can conjure something to eat?"
They both go back sitting at the bar and a few more minutes goes by when the paladin
taps the warlock on the shoulder again
"I'm sorry, I thought you could do something for someone other than yourself"
The warlock glares at the paladin, takes a sip from his ale and all of sudden,
the warlock jumps and tackles the paladin and smahes the ale mug over
the paladin's head
"Oh, I'm sorry I thought you could tank!"

But no I don't have any questions.. yet ^^
Jasha

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Mar 2011, 14:00

Okee, got your message - shame, I liked the joke. I'll leave the thread open, so if you choose to follow up on it in the future, well, it'll still be here.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.