Fayt Mathes

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Fayt » 21 Jun 2011, 00:54

Fayt Mathes

Character Name: Fayt Mathes
Character Gender: All Man
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Main Spec - Arms, Offspec - At the moment fury, will more than likely be Protection after i get into the swing of things more again

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmith / Miner

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? - I did indeed start on Moonglade over 4-5 years ago now, time flies eh. Fayt was my first character in WoW ever and despite rerolls or Server transfers i've always come back to him.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Previous guilds include New Dawn in Vanilla, Crimson Shadows in TBC, The Ascended on Steamwheedle Cartel in Wrath and the first weeks of Cata.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I've known many members of RnP over the years and it was actually them who got me started on RP in the first place way back when Goldshire wasn't infested

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): All my previous guilds have been hardcore raiding guilds, but for the 4-5 hours a night i wasn't dungeon crawling i was always out Roleplaying.

Is this your main or alt?: Main, one and only

Time been on Moonglade: 4-5 Years give or take
Time been playing WoW: Since rolling on Moonglade

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 21-25
Country where you live: Merry ol` England
Your level of English: Am speak English good, or at least should
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: I spend alot of time online but not as much as i used to on WoW these days but probably more than average over the course of a week

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Fayt Mathes
Character Age: 42
Any special character traits: Stubborn old Warrior
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is �at war� with? (eg. Warlocks): n/a
Brief Character History:
To keep it brief - Grew up on the outskirts of Stratholme with his family, his father one of the local guards brought him up to follow in his footsteps, in his later years he traveled with a band of Dwarven mercenaries until news reached him of the plague in the north lands and arrived back after the sacking of Stratholme, he came to Stormwind and offered his sword along-side his countrymen and the Stormwind locals and proceeded to work as a Mercenary / "Raider"

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) - Know it too well sometimes, having every book ever published and knowing most of WoWpedia like the back of my hand

Your favourite WoW area, and why? - Deadwind Pass / Karazhan - both so foreboding and eerie i just want there to be more around there to give me more reason to visit it again.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Quite a few, but i always remember nights spent around the boxes in the trade district in Stormwind with alot of old friends, people just used to come and go alot and somehow i always retained the top box as a sort of Throne over looking it all

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I've recently just come back to WoW and to Moonglade out of an urge to RP again after getting all nostalgic about some of the old days and R&P usually had some hand in it so with my main interest coming back being RP, where else better to go?

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Apart from being Fayt the Great? I like to think i can contribute some good RP and a good natured person to a guild

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yep, working permitting (very random rotas)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Ditto

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Not really, unless anyone knows of any other stacks of crates somewhere within the game i can claim as my new throne since the trade district is now overrun with dragon mounts and such, must be the same as the old ones else it isn't good enough -nods-
Fayt
The Great

Topic/Postby Pepple » 21 Jun 2011, 09:57

Does this man even need to apply?
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jun 2011, 11:30

Rules must be applied equally and fairly to all.

Just a formality, really, grab an officer in game.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 21 Jun 2011, 17:24

YOU! With the baron's mount and argent tabard! I know TEH! *nods*
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Pepple » 21 Jun 2011, 17:50

I was of course simply referring to the fact that Fayt could have easily applied with just a picture of himself giving a nod and thumbs up.

Am sure the interview would be interesting, if granted!
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Fayt » 21 Jun 2011, 18:17

Pepple wrote:I was of course simply referring to the fact that Fayt could have easily applied with just a picture of himself giving a nod and thumbs up.

Fayt
The Great

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Jun 2011, 00:06

Heh, of course it's granted.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 22 Jun 2011, 00:28

Fayt wrote:Image

I missed you so much.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Fayt » 22 Jun 2011, 01:14

Pepple wrote:I missed you so much.

Our bromance will always carry on buddy
Fayt
The Great

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 22 Jun 2011, 19:42

:A
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter