Mephisja Elena Ene.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Mephisja » 15 Jul 2011, 12:59

Mephisja Elena Ene.

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Mephisja Elena Ene.
Character Gender: (M/F) Female.
Character Race: Human.
Character Class: Class.
Character Level: Five... For the moment!

Current Main & Secondary Spec: None... yet!

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Enchanting and Tailoring (In the future).

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Sarted her on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): My two RP mains are in 'Sentinels o Azaroth'

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I'm a friend o'Sigster! (Sigmard) Who has, IC, taken me to about two, or three events of your guild.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I've been RPing for about 4 months now, mainly because I didn't know a thing such as RP excisted!. My old guildiess were usually Hardcoreraidernumpties who couldn't spell (Back on my normal server). I was mostly a social member, occasionally yapping over the Guildchat to have some 'fun' conversations. In Sentinels of Azaroth, I'm a casual RP member. I care for RP mostly, leveling and dungeons/raiding are not my piece of cake!

Is this your main or alt?: Alt.

Time been on Moonglade: Four months!
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla. My brother introduced me.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15)
Country where you live: Holland.
Your level of English: Good, fine.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?:Somewhere in between 'Hopeless Addict' and 'So-and-So', I suppose.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Mephisja Elena Ene.
Character Age: Nineteen
Any special character traits: Mephisja's caring and sweet, but a true crook. She's a thief, really.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is at war with? (eg. Warlocks): I suppose not, although she doesn't get along with Silithid well, but then again... Who does?!
Brief Character History:
Inspired by two cultures who seemed interesting to me, Mephisja is a Neobedouin, a desertnomad from Tanaris. Comparable to Gyspies (Honourable, yet a thing for thievery) she and her 'tribe' wandered the Tanaris Desert with their caravan. Trading in the few items they had and taking to theirselves. Due recent troublesome activity around their Caravan concerning Silithid, Mephisja and her younger brother Kaalir were both sent off to seek improved methods of fending them off. In their case, in the 'civilized world', having her wound up in Stormwind. Kaalir and she are experiencing a hard time attempting to fit in, in their way...

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So and so, I suppose, I´ve not known about Role Playing for thát long. I´m trying to learn!

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
I love Teldrassil. I've a thing for Night Elves. So very magical, natural and pure!

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Think I've never choked in my own laughter as much as this one night, when Sigmard and my Hogweed we're drunk. Yes, Hogweed attempted to throw [Murloc Finsoup] at a guard. Also, playing IC Blackjack with friends and cheating is a witty thing too!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Playing with Sig for a month or two made me notice how active you are, seems like fun to me!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I'm talkative and ... usually... Cheerful! I can be a great addition to the spamming in the Guildchat!

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: If you guys would let me, anytime!
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: If I'm around, any time!

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Not really, your Forum is really very clear!

Oh, and thanks for reading!
I seem annoying. I am. You´ll grow to love. They always do.

~Sincerely, Mephisja.
Mephisja
Lorelei Marlett (AG)

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jul 2011, 08:37

Interestink!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Mephisja » 16 Jul 2011, 11:13

*Crosses fingers* Interestin'k' in a good way? :3
Mephisja
Lorelei Marlett (AG)

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jul 2011, 19:59

Ahhh, yes, I've met Hogweed before.

We'll be in touch.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Mephisja » 17 Jul 2011, 11:58

That´d be lovely, Thanks! Although I should warn you that I will notbe able to log WoW for a while for I´m strolling down the plains of Australia. (And the answer is NO, The Australian desert does NOT have decent internet!)

Anyways, as soon as I can get back on WoW I will try and poke someone of your guild!

~Sincerely!
Mephisja
Lorelei Marlett (AG)

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 24 Jul 2011, 23:14

Bongggggggggggg.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 25 Jul 2011, 12:04

*glares*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.