Riddle Sunray

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Riddle » 26 Jul 2011, 18:50

Riddle Sunray

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Riddle Sunray
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Shadow , Discipline

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Engineering and Enchanting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

I started my character on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

Dark Conspiracy , Obese Frog Conspiracy , Ebon Flame.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

I know Serendipity , Yeurlin , Merri , and a few others but i forgot their names unfortunately

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Dark Conspiracy was PVE oriented , only raided in there , Obese Frog Conspiracy was also PVE oriented but RP was also avalible, Ebon Flame is PVE and RP into one , i raided for the first few months in Ebon Flame then i became a casual gamer and mostly focused on RP.

Is this your main or alt?:

It's my main.

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years)

3 years i think , give or take.
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm)

Started at the ending of Burning Crusade , fun times leveling up with the zombie plague around ( no really! )

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!)

21-25
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor)
Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online)

Regular.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Riddle Sunray
Character Age: 22
Any special character traits:
Delusional about his looks , always thinking he's the most good looking person around.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is �at war� with? (eg. Warlocks):
None of those , he does dislike beards tho' .
Brief Character History:

Born in Hillsbrad , at the age of two his family moved away out of fear of the neighbouring Silverpine Forest , being too young to travel in search of a better place he was placed in the care of a family friend. Curently wonders around Stormwind giving angry looks to bearded people and fishing in the canals.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue)

So-and-so.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?

Winterspring because of the scenery.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Can't remember the name of the event but there was one a long time ago held at the Tanaris port , there were games involved the Mithril Guard also gave a show , all around great fun.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?

Untill yesterday i was in Ebon Flame but since i became a very casual player i stoped raiding a long time ago and mostly focused on RP , and decided to leave Ebon Flame in a friendly manner and join a heavy RP guild. Rhyme and Punishment was the first on my mind because i already rped with quite a few of it's members over time and i liked it alot.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?

Because i think my level of roleplay is acceptable enough and i guess having another sensible nutjob in the guild isn't a bad thing.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe)

Yes, this is why i joined
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe)

Yes, this is definetly why i joined

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

None right now.
Riddle
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 27 Jul 2011, 07:51

Happen to know anybody by the name of Silener?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Riddle » 27 Jul 2011, 10:59

Yep was an alt of mine a long time ago but deleted him , his background story i took from riddle's since i had nothing in mind for him back then.
Riddle
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Jul 2011, 12:54

Beeeaaaards! Arrrrrgh!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 27 Jul 2011, 15:34

So what happened here, if you don't mind me asking?

http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/showthr ... ht=silener
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Riddle » 27 Jul 2011, 17:00

Yup i knew of that even asked Serendipity if it was still necesary to write another application since it was aproved on Silener but she said it was a long time ago.

To keep it short : I made that toon for mostly pvp ( hence the problems i mentioned on that aplication about atacking Orgrimmar , maybe dueling in Goldshire ) but i ended up doing some rp on it also and decided why not join RnP with it since i rped with quite a few members on it. After some time i knew that the pvp i did and duels might affect RnP and also started disliking rogue class as well as the name ( everyone thought i wanted to name it Silencer ) even so it wasn't really an RP apropiate name so i deleted it .
Since we are on the subject is it possible to have the silener account deleted? I looked on the user control panel but couldn't find it to delete it myself.
Even if i might not join RnP , Riddle account will still be here , no point in having Silener too. Let me know if you want to know more or whisper me in game , whatever fits best.
Riddle
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Jul 2011, 06:57

Okee, well, track down an officer in game!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Aug 2011, 22:01

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.