Lady Leylieve Tanner application!

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby leylieve » 31 Jul 2011, 23:42

Lady Leylieve Tanner application!

Character Name: Leylieve
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Frost

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Working on Enchanting and Tailoring. In the secondary I have all except archaeology, though only at 450 as I haven’t leveled yet.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
I got bored from the daily pvp I always did on Frostmane, so I decided I to try a roleplay realm with a friend and quickly fell in love with that, slowly all my characters got over here and now I only play on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
I been guildless for quite some time since I haven’t spent much time on her lately. I wish to get her into some roleplay again though.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
I know a few by name and a little roleplay, but dont think anyone can vouch for me.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
I only done hardcore raiding in vanilla, haven’t done ever since. Now I do casual pve, pvp and roleplay.

Is this your main or alt?:
Alt

Time been on Moonglade: I been on Moonglade the last 2 years I think, perhaps a little more.
Time been playing WoW: I been playing since vanilla with some breaks here and there.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 21-25
Country where you live: Denmark
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: I am online quite a lot.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Lady Leylieve Tanner.
Character Age: 29
Any special character traits: She likes fashion, cooking and fishing. She wishes for peace among the horde and the alliance.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is �at war� with? (eg. Warlocks):
She hates no one and tries to get the best forth in all people. She dislikes violence and only resort to that if there is no other way.

Brief Character History:
Leylieve was trained in magic at the tower of azora when she was a child, to pay for her training she was rented out to perform house duties different places in elwynn forest. There she learned cooking among other things. When she was old enough she ventured to Stormwind where she has lived ever since.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:
I know most of it, though I cant argue against any of those really hardcore people that read the books and such.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
I always liked Stranglethorn Vale cause it’s a nice place to roleplay at and there is also the chance to go for some world pvp sometimes. It is also a great fishing place!

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
I remember holding a party long time ago, and it went very well, it was quite nice after the event that people thanked me in character and that people appreciate it. It was the first event I done by myself so it stands out.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
It is one of the few large guild that focus mainly on roleplay, that aint aimed specially at any race. So I hope I can get into more roleplay with Ley again.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Because im a good roleplayer and I will try contribute in that area as much as possible.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) ofcourse.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) I certainly will!

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Cant think of any at the moment.
leylieve
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Aug 2011, 15:43

Sorry ... we're only recruiting Tauren right now, in light of our planned burger business.

.... crap did I just say too much?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby leylieve » 01 Aug 2011, 18:16

I make a good beef if that helps!
leylieve
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Toot » 01 Aug 2011, 20:28

She's a fisherwoman. Got my vote.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Aug 2011, 22:01

Also clonk.