Joseph Belico

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Joseph Belico » 12 Aug 2011, 04:50

Joseph Belico

Application to Rhyme and Punishment

Character Name:
Joseph Giovanni Belico
Character Gender:
Male
Character Race:
Worgen
Character Class:
Hunter
Character Level:

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Beast Mastery - no others as of yet.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Skinning and leatherworking

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
I have played on Moonglade for around four to five years now!

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
Belico was in The Wyld Hunt. On the Horde side i was a member of The Sanctuary for two years.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
I am not familiar with anyone as of yet but i did recieve a nice letter from Serendipity. Thanks for getting back to me!

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
I started out in the Sanctuary through recomendation from my father and my cousin and fell in love with the people and the attitude of the guild. The guild was a heavy RP guild which was excellent - with regular events and tavern crawls! Unfortunately some members decided they had a problem with a few of my friends and i decided i had had enough of the drama. After this i floated around guildless until i began playing on the Alliance.

Is this your main or alt?:
Belico is now my main.

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years)
Almost five years i believe!
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm)
Five years aswell!

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket:
16-20
Country where you live:
England
Your level of English:
Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?:
Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname:
Joseph Giovanni Belico
Character Age:
Thirty one
Any special character traits:
Not really
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is �at war� with?:
The Forsaken
Brief Character History:

Joseph Giovanni Belico's past is neither unique or special. Like the rest of his kind he was raised in the great city of Gilneas and was brought up without any knowledge of what lied behind the Greymane wall. Joseph found himself thinking constantly about what could lie behind the wall. Was it nothing but barren wastelands? Was it lush rolling green hills? Joseph's father Giovanni was a leathworker by trade and often took Joseph out on hunting trips. Watching Giovanni's masterful marksmanship with a bow, his subtleness with a blade and the respect in which he treated his prey allowed Joseph to learn the skills that sets him so far apart from an ordinary hunter. It was on a rainy night that the Worgen threat finally arrived on his family's doorstep.

Having been to the Tavern earlier that evening, Joseph slumped into an armchair and lit his pipe. His day had been productive. His father had finally let him go out hunting by himself which meant that the store could stay open whilst they were replenishing fresh pelts. Giovanni had given him three gold pieces for the days work and Joseph had immediately bounded towards the tavern for a pint of ale and some light hearted talk with the very good looking barmaid. Joseph must have dozed off because when he woke the room was now black. It was silent. Silent, apart from a quick paced pant slowly building volume. Joseph immediately rose and was struck by a claw around the left cheek. The blow sent him flying into a corner where a number of pelts fell onto his lap. Worgen? Joseph though to himself. Worgen here? In the great Gilneas city? He struggled trying to get the pelts off of him but the effort was stopped as a mouth, full of sharp ragged teeth, grabbed hold of his leg and started dragging him towards the centre of the room. Josh yelled as the teeth sank into his leg. He could feel the warm blood ooze down his thigh. Josh thought about his mother and father and the cute barmaid but was cut short as the creature released his leg and dived at his neck. This time Joseph did not yell. Joseph did not scream. Joseph did not let out one ounce of noise. The pain in his neck was uncomprehendable. The beast released his neck and burst out of the front door. The wound burnt and a strange feeling was growing inside Joseph's chest. The world became blurry and the room became darker and darker until there was nothing at all.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:
So-and-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
Ellywn Forrest. Nothing will ever beat the first time i logged on and began my adventure.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
A touching scene where my hard, enclosed rogue Lieria opened up to her sister and a few others. It was unplanned and just perfect!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Being new to the Alliance, i was pretty much a lost sheep. I new noone and was trying to level a character without any fun or social events. It was your reputation that drew me to you. Having been part of an RP guild for a few years i really wanted to find somewhere where i could be laid back and enjoy some RP. The reputation behind RnP for being exactly that is what drew me towards the guild.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I am an active player who enjoys roleplay and the feeling of community. I like a good laugh aswell as other things. I am an experienced roleplayer and really think i would enjoy being part of events and the community. I am always there for people if they need a chat or generally need something to get their mind of things.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes
Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Not at the moment. If there is any i will be sure to message you!
Joseph Belico
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Aug 2011, 08:22

Being of an Italian name, I will pose you a very difficult question!!

Parmiggiano Reggiano, or Grana Padano?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Joseph Belico » 12 Aug 2011, 13:11

Ouch. That is a hard one. I would probably go for Grana Padano!
Joseph Belico
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Aug 2011, 13:34

You disappoint me lad.

Deeply deeply disappointed.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Joseph Belico » 12 Aug 2011, 19:14

Owh! :(
Joseph Belico
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Aug 2011, 19:16

Well, I guess you can hunt down an officer online, and we can fix an interview.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Toot » 12 Aug 2011, 19:16

Don't worry Joe, Shev's disappointed in all of us, for many reasons.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Joseph Belico » 13 Aug 2011, 13:09

Thanks Toot. Cheers for your quick reply Shevron. I will hunt down an officer as soon as i can.
Joseph Belico
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Fereth » 14 Aug 2011, 00:41

Clonk?
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Aug 2011, 00:45

Indeed!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.