Arlinith Venchenka

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Arlinith » 12 Aug 2011, 19:47

Arlinith Venchenka

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Arlinith
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 28 (And climbing ^^)

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Currently Holy, Secondary will be Retribution

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining and Jewelcrafting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred: Started
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Rise and rise again (temporary until I can join an RP guild)

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Unfortunately no

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Though not with this character, I was a member of Druids of the Wild lead by Solvia before its unfortunate disbanding. That was a druid-only RP guild where I was able to participate in and help arrange events and RP meetings.

Is this your main or alt?: Main since coming back to Moonglade

Time been on Moonglade: Technically months but I took a break from WoW for a few months.
Time been playing WoW: Since Burning Crusade

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25)
Country where you live: UK
Your level of English: Native
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict/Altoholic

::: RP Details :::

*A white coloured draenei approaches and clears her throat with a quick cough to answer the range of questions. Each answer is spoken in the Draenei language with a smooth sopranno tone.*

Character Full Name & Surname: My name is Arlinith Venchenka ((OOC: A note about Arlinith's surname - it is not, as most think, a family name. Venchenka was her grandmother's name and after she passed on unexpectantly, Arlinith chose to add her name onto her own as a sign of love and respect for the woman she was so close to during her younger years.))
Character Age: You know you should never ask a woman her age! But if you must know, I am 664 Azerothian years.
Any special character traits: I cannot say I have noticed and 'special' traits...unless you count my meticulous attention to my appearence as one. *she chuckles quietly to herself*
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is �at war� with? (eg. Warlocks): I cannot say I really hate anyone...though I am not overly fond of some human traits I have seen in my time here. *she frowns slightly, thinking of one unfortunate night she had found herself in a seedy inn surrounded by boistrous males that wouldn't leave her alone.* Oh and gnomes creep me out.
Brief Character History: Well where to begin? Like everyone, I was born and I grew up. Everyone knows the story about how we Draenei came to Azeroth so I shaln't bore you with those details. *she waves her hand dismisively.*
After assisting with what I could after the crash, I travelled some and found myself in Stormwind outside that magnificent Cathedral. I was drawn into it by...something. I don't know what and I would be a fool to try and explain it. Anyway, I was drawn in and had the pleasure to observe a new soldier of the light being initiated into the Order. To me, it felt like the work of the Naaru and I begged and pleaded to become what is known as a paladin. To my relief, I was accepted. Through my training, I found I could control the light well enough to please the humans...though my talent has swayed more toward healing the wounded rather than fighting myself.
To cut a long story short, I went back to Exodar to find what I had learnt was already in practice...I had just simply not realised that what these humans and dwarves were doing was the same.
Since this time, I have continued my travels across Azeroth and hope to one day join my bretheran in Outland.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so with some Alliance lore.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Nagrand. The place is so pretty and I have had so much fun RPing on the floating islands there.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: In a druid RP as part of DotW, my druid had just found the cat spirit within her and would change into that form when certain emotions ran high (ie: embaressment, anger). The whole group traveled by foot to Moonglade to find the Great Cat Spirit so my little druid could harness control.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I've looked at a few RP guilds and asked advice from a friend of mine and she has told me that you are active in RP, are not class/race based and are a fun guild to be a member of.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm friendly and enjoy RP. I also get actively involved in things...whatever it may be! I've been called the 'Guild Mother' of my Horde guild by some people...which I think is a good thing xD

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Nope ^^
Arlinith
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Toot » 13 Aug 2011, 10:01

A new tail? Down Shev!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 Aug 2011, 10:12

but ... but ....
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Arlinith » 13 Aug 2011, 13:51

You collect tails? ;)
Arlinith
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Aug 2011, 00:53

He does something with them......
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Arlinith » 14 Aug 2011, 10:36

O_O *hides tail* My tail!

Btw...Arli is level 32 or 33 now :)
La la la la laaaa laaaa
Arlinith
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Aug 2011, 23:15

Blue is my favourite colour and Druids of the Wild is a good place to come from... Track down an officer in game.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Arlinith » 15 Aug 2011, 13:06

Will do :) Officers...prepare to be poked ^^

And a quick question...where do I get me one of those fab avatars?
La la la la laaaa laaaa
Arlinith
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Fereth » 15 Aug 2011, 23:39

*is poked* She is part of our ranks now.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Aug 2011, 07:03

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.