The Dawnblades - Actually not all dead...

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 29 Sep 2011, 22:19

The Dawnblades - Actually not all dead...

Dear friends and Rhymers!

DeeDee here. Writing to you from a location near darkshore. We're here at the moment but we'll be moving on shortly.

I understand that some of you thought the worst when Dawnie and I dissapeared some time ago and I don't blame you. We're very sorry about vanishing without so much as a word, but there was reasons for it.

Well, to make a long story short, Dawnie got into a bit more trouble than she could handle. As some of you know we grew up in an orphanage and we still have close contact with our old sisterhood. This sisterhood also has some very nasty enemies though and they got hold of Dawnie.
Me and some of our old sisters managed to track them and rescue what was left of Dawnie but this also ment that the Orphanage was discovered and we had to go into hiding again, as we have done in the past.
Sorry about that, but we couldn't risk anyone knowing where we were hiding.

Anyho, now the most immenent danger appears to be over and we dare to venture out in the open again.
Dawnie is still healing from her traumatic experience and it will take quite some time before she's her old self again. She's up and about though and sends her best regards.

We are planning a major relocation again at the end of this year but untill then we were kindof hoping that we could come back to you, if you can forgive us for dissapearing, of course?

Love
//DeeDee and Dawnie

OOC Edit:
Oh, if there are new rhymers who finds it strange with two Dawnblades, here's an old thread explaining it:
http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/showthread.php?t=3862
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Sep 2011, 23:45

The Dipity, drunk as she is, approves of this post wholeheartedly.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.