Thortrek Gimdar

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Thortrek » 01 Oct 2011, 17:50

Thortrek Gimdar

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Thortrek
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 11

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Subtlety

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalism/Alchemy

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Fresh
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Feesh on Moonglade

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):Eduna

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Member of Weekend Warriors, a Horde guild on DMF. I have many characters spread across a few different realms - use to raid hardcore back in Vanilla, and then also LK days with 25 man - but recently taken a more social stance to explore RP as an added side of WoW.

Is this your main or alt?: Only character on Moonglade

Time been on Moonglade: 4 hours 31 mins 14 seconds
Time been playing WoW: Since US Beta

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (35+!!)
Country where you live: Ireland
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Thortrek Gimdar
Character Age:125
Any special character traits: Does not believe in "magic trickery!"
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? Dark Iron Clan
Brief Character History: WIP

A Senior Scount in the renoun Bronzbeard Clan, stationed on the mountain pass at the Valley of the Kings in Loch Modan.

Bulky and Stout, and known among his fellow Dwarves for his extremely long beard, and love for strong ale and a good meal. Thortrek has spend 75 years in the service of the Bronzebeard Clan, daggers at the ready he revels in the prospects of battle.

Commanding a small band of light infantry, consisting mainly of Dwarves and Gnomes - they guard the mountain pass leading to Dun Morogh from the scavengers and bandits that infest the hills nearby.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: I have recently taken much more interest in the Lore, and have found this new addition to my character a most interesting prospect.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Ironforge. The look, the feel - the whole ambiance of the Dwarven capital still sends chills down my soine!

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Horde Rp as an Orc for the first time, bar fighting in the Valley of Honor with the Goblin waiter.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Highly recommended by a friend

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm a mature sociable player, that is not afraid to try something new. I'm fairly new to RP, but have been exploring this as an added dimension to WoW, rather tha just random play.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: You have been recommended by a good friend of mine, and she convinced me to come over to Moonglade - if accepted I'm looking forward to furthering my RP "ability" and to learn from my peers where ever I can.
Thortrek

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Oct 2011, 16:33

Looks like a decent application to me!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Toot » 02 Oct 2011, 16:49

Seconded.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Fereth » 02 Oct 2011, 17:06

Thirded. Poke around for officers to arrange an interview.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Shevron » 02 Oct 2011, 19:09

OMELETE DU FROMAGE!!!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.