Wist

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Eldramir » 06 Oct 2011, 17:28

Wist

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Wist
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Feral (Tank), Feral (DPS)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Alchemy (425), Herbalist (425)

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Darkmoon Faire transfer, but transferred around a year ago.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Ironforge Reserve currently, previously R&P with Eldramir.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Narma

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I have played most facets of the game. I have been in progress raid guilds (Prophecy and Dark Elders on Darkmoon Faire) and roleplay guilds (The Coven on Darkmoon Faire, Knights of Lordaeron (Venture Co).

Is this your main or alt?: Alt.

Time been on Moonglade: Around a year casually.
Time been playing WoW: US Beta

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 34.
Country where you live: England.
Your level of English: Excellent.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Casual

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Wist
Character Age: Young
Any special character traits: Quiet, prefers to remain in Cat form.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): No.
Brief Character History: Wist is a Druid who has grown more and more feral the longer she has practiced her arts. Preferring to spend her time in feral form unless necessary. She quite often will Shadow a friend if she is traveling with them like an animal companion, rather than converse with them on a journey.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Blackwing Lair, I love the backstory and in my first guild it was the Raid that really changed us from a casual guild trying to crack raiding into a competent raiding guild.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Wist (in a previous life) disguising as another elf I knew called Quietus while I chatted to another roleplayer as her, all the while she was stealthed behind him waiting to get the drop on him. One of the best roleplay experiences I have had with a random stranger, who totally ran with it and had a great evening.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I would mostly like to join as a casual and social member. My girlfriend is currently a member (Narma).

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I am normally quite quiet, but enjoy casual roleplay and old world dungeon/raiding. I will support others if I have time and am not a trouble causer. I am honest.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: If I am available yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Also if I am available yes.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: I am quite quite and tend to keep to myself. I do enjoy company though and like to casually roleplay in guild and for events when I have the time.
Eldramir
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 06 Oct 2011, 19:42

Remind me what happened with Eldramir?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Oct 2011, 20:01

Took a break if memory serves?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Eldramir » 09 Oct 2011, 10:34

I stopped playing until around a month ago (since last christmas) due to a new job. I have been slowly starting to play again.
Eldramir
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Oct 2011, 14:12

'Tis fine by me.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.