Sybella, Sy for short.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Sybella » 23 Oct 2011, 13:51

Sybella, Sy for short.

Character Name: Sybella, Sy (nickname)
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Rouge
Character Level: 62

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Subtley, Assassination

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Leatherworking, Skinning

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I started fresh on Moonglade the end of June 2011, as all my other characters I have on Darkmoon Faire are all Horde apart from one alliance worgen that was made after the expansion release. Unfortunately when it comes to role play Darkmoon Faire is very lacking, after reading about on a few forums I had decided to move to Moonglade to try my luck. I have only ever been in Dark Embrace, I do have an alt in Silent Autumn as well.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Tibbie from another guild was the one that mentioned if I was looking for a heavy role playing guild that this was the one to look at. After doing a search within the game for other members within Rhyme and Punishment I was able to talk to Hogweed who pointed me in the proper direction of who to speak with.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): When I first joined the server I ran into another role player who believed that it would be nice to build up a role playing guild, it of course did not get very far. I left the guild after his main (the guild leader) was transferred to another server for PVP without a word or notice to me.

Is this your main or alt?: Main. My alts are Lavena Mhari: Human, Warlock, level 51, Eloïne Nuala Brennan: Human, Hunter, level 17? Kalyca: Worgen, Druid, 15?

Time been on Moonglade: June 2011, after I moved to the UK
Time been playing WoW: The beta testing for Vanilla, on the US servers. Started playing just the UK servers back in 2008

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 27 (25-30)
Country where you live: United Kingdom, but I am originally from the United States
Your level of English: I can speak American, though I am told my proper English still needs a bit of work.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: I am in the middle of hopeless addict and Regularly as I am unable to work till I get my other visa sort out.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Sybella (surname unknown, orphaned)
Character Age: 21
Any special character traits: Has a scar of a bite mark about a inch above her wrist on her right arm, that is seen when she is in human form
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None at the moment.
Brief Character History:
Only those close enough to possibly know her might get a glimpse or two of her past. A skilful and sly thief that is more than capable of taking what she desires. Living for her wants and needs and protecting what she deems valuable and protecting what is hers,

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, I know the basics but as far as knowing everything in detail, it takes to much away from the game.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? With all the changes I still have yet to see I know well that I can answer this question without changing my mind later.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Would be from the US servers when I played a human rouge. Having spent a good bit of time within the mage district as her adopted mother a rather tricky gnome mage could almost always be found there. On a rather busy eve, my rouge had gotten rather bold and took a pendant from a noble warrior who was going on and on with his ego. With the help of her Siamese cat, who would take the items and hide them to assist in being sure she was not caught red handed by the guards. Which I have to say made for a rather exciting evening, which might have left her with a gunshot wound but nothing that couldn’t be healed. I believe we had used T-1 battle rules and we where sure to keep things fair which makes things even more pleasant and a bit fun.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? It was recommended as a heavy role playing guild and looks to have established itself in levels, meaning it allows for advancement and help.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Well I have been role playing for over 15 years, all text based over Instant Messages with the help of forums. Once I was introduced to World of Warcraft I expanded my role playing onto that as well, and still continue the role playing outside of the game as well.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes, as long as I am free.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes, as long as I am free.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: The first question would have to be how do you gain ranks and get promoted within the guild?
Sybella
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 23 Oct 2011, 14:02

Interestink.

To answer your question:

If your application is approved, we'll meet for an in-game interview, in character of course. If it's all fine, you get the Lamb rank, which is the "newbie" rank in the guild. It serves as a "testing" period. There's nothing to test really, except seeing that you fit in the guild, and are generally a nice person. If it's all fine, you'll get full rank, with access to bank and guild repairs and stuff. Further advancements will be decided by what you do for the guild, like organise events etc.. It's up to the officers to decide on that. If you beg for promotions, the less likely you'll get one hehe.

Now my question:

You used the term "heavy RP" a couple of times, and that's a term that I have grown to really dislike, after seeing what other "heavy RP" guilds did in the past. What do you exactly mean by that? What are you really expecting from this guild?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sybella » 23 Oct 2011, 14:21

Truthfully I can see where you would be annoyed with it because several individuals and even guilds will claim to have it but do not. When I say heavy role play I am talking about the content, and length. Wow does unfortunately have word limits to posts and even emotes which can be rather limiting at times but I do put my effort into showing my ability. Outside of wow a heavy role player are considered those that can para-rp, or at least put more detail. For example:

Sybella pulls back her dampened hood that was soaked with rain, her from shaking the water droplets that had gathered from her leather armor before entering. Taking out a parchment from the inside pocket of her vestment, a sly grin appearing upon her muzzle as her body shifts form back into her human form. Ruffling her short hair with her hand she headed over to the gathering towards the back of the tavern.

“I bring news from afar.”

As far as what I am looking for in a guild is one that I can have fun with both in character and out of character, offering help, assistance (which is rarely needed), and perhaps a bit of entertainment as well. The game is supposed to be fun not a chore.
Sybella
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 23 Oct 2011, 14:51

Just the answer I wanted to hear :)

Will poke you around for an interview, or track down one of the other officers.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sybella » 29 Oct 2011, 08:15

Hope no one has forgotten about me.
Sybella
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 29 Oct 2011, 09:45

Shevron wrote:or track down one of the other officers.

Works both ways dear :D
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Toot » 29 Oct 2011, 11:47

A Rouge! Get her!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Shevron » 29 Oct 2011, 12:59

She's red!!!!
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sybella » 29 Oct 2011, 21:13

Well you know I tend to favor lavander a bit better, but I can do red if it will get me in :P
Sybella
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 30 Oct 2011, 00:50

Welcome to RnP Sy :Q
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Next

Return to Applications.