Eya Howlsong

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Howlsong » 11 Dec 2011, 21:20

Eya Howlsong

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Howlsong
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Gilnean, or Worgen, as some call it..
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Fury is my primary spec, since I'm horrible at tanking. Yet I've got protection as my secondary spec, in case I help someone with boosts or for grinding reasons.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: None in both. I can't really be bothered with professions. I never was to be honest..

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started Eya (that's her IC name) on Moonglade since the release of Cataclysm. At that time, I really wasn't into RP that much, hence the name..

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I've been part of many RP guilds since I started Rping. Mostly they've been worgen pack guilds, yet I was a part of Azerothian for as long as RP was involved in their interests. Now, I'm guildless and looking for an RP guild..

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No referal here, yet I was sent here by a member of the Wyld Hunt that advised me Rhyme and Punishment since they're not into RP that much anymore..

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. : I started out hoping I'd be a raider on Eya, yet at some point, I was dragged into a some RP, and since then I tend to be a full-time roleplayer. I've been, as stated already, a member of worgen pack and clan guilds, yet all of them disbanded or the RP died within them. Same with most of the guilds I frequented that weren't pack-orientated, either they disbanded, or there was no more RP to be had..

Is this your main or alt?: This is my main when speaking of Moonglade alliance side. I have my main on Sunstrider and a blood elf hunter on the horde side of Moonglade.

Time been on Moonglade: Since the release of Cataclys, that being somewhere in the middle of December 2010, when I created Eya..
Time been playing WoW: Since the release of The Burning Crusade (good times.. good times..)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 18 (16-20)
Country where you live: Slovenia.
Your level of English: Good.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Eya Howlsong
Character Age: 19
Any special character traits: Not really, your normal young worgen female really.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None at the present moment, altho' she holds a slight distrust towards gnomish inventions (there's an IC reason for it).
Brief Character History:
She only tells it to those close to her, her past is shrouded and when she is asked of it, she will rather keep quiet or trail the conversation to a more distant topic. In short, she is a girl that life did not go easy on, and she protects her soft personality in a thick layer of armor, metal, spikes and weapons.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: To be honest.. I'm a lore freak. So.. very.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Gilneas. Because I love the ambient, I even turn the music higher, I love the worgen race and the Victorian-style of architecture. I love grim surroundings, the premanent mist and rain, and the depressive feeling I get. I simply adore Gilneas..

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Must have been when Eya fought her first lover in a swords duel and it ended in them dancing.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I was looking for an RP guild that is active and where I could really RP with my girl.. ehm.. I mean Eya.. and I first tried the Wyld Hunt, yet I was redirected here since they told me they're not into RP that much and I should try Rhyme and Punishment. So.. here I am!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm an avid RPer, I love attending meetings, I'm by no means a loller, a troll or anything the likes when it comes to RP, I stick to some terms of reality when Rping, therefore, I'm not uber/god emoting. I'm a harmless person that really enjoys playing his character and hopes to spend more time Rping with her..

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: None, I am just keeping my fingers crossed while gnawing on my nails in exceptation of the response.

P.S.: You may wonder why such a surname.. well, Eya embraced the Worgen ''curse'' as they call it and she is never seen in her human form. Therefore, she had thrown her former surname away and decided to make up her own. And well, she tends to howl.. a lot.. like.. really much.. and she sees howling as singing. Therefore.. Howlsong!
Howlsong
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 Dec 2011, 14:00

'Tis a good application, meets with my approval.

Track down an officer in game for an interview.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 14 Dec 2011, 19:52

Sorted.
Fereth
Rawr!

Return to Applications.