If it Pays...

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Pays » 28 Dec 2011, 15:55

If it Pays...

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Pays
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 60

Current Main & Secondary Spec: My main spec is Arms right now. Considering respeccing, dunno to what.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring and Cooking.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I believe I started my character on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I have been in many guilds and I forget the name of all of them. I'm afraid my memory isn't the best. (And I'm only 21!)

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): ...Serendipity? I don't really know anyone in the guild, but I saw them a lot when I played more actively.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): All of the guilds I've joined were RP guilds to various degrees, as that's what I prefer. I honestly don't remember the names of the guilds.

Is this your main or alt?: This is my main. I guess. I've never really thought about it that way. They were mostly characters for me to roleplay.

Time been on Moonglade: ...Very, very long. I don't remember exactly, but this was the server of choice when I roleplayed actively.
Time been playing WoW: I started on Vanilla, but I have been very on and off. Cataclysm renewed my interest, though.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25)
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: I speak and type English fluently.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Rarely online, however I want to change that and become more active.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Teresa
Character Age: 24
Any special character traits: She tends to change her hair every now and then. She also enjoys being mysterious and aloof.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): No, not in particular.
Brief Character History: An orphan from the Stormwind Orphanage, Teresa grew up alongside a whole bunch of boys and as such, ended up wanting to become a loyal warrior to defend her city. Time passed and Teresa trained hard to become a stout and strong fighter, leaving guys to wonder how she kicked their ass with their own weapons. But then she disappeared for 2 years and Pays appeared. A mercenary who'll take any job, as long as it pays.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being lowest? I'd put myself on a 2.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? I've always had a thing for Duskwood and I'm not entirely sure why. It's mostly the atmosphere of the place. I dunno. Always had a thing for it.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Admittedly most of my fondest RP moments are outside of WoW, but my favorite times in WoW was when I was running with a guild named Instinct. It was a silly RP guild with superpowered beings, but I had lots of fun there.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because you seem like a very solid guild and I'd like to try to become an active member. I don't know if I'll succeed, but I'll give it my best shot.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because I am a person who simply loves to roleplay! Also, I love making people laugh and honestly? I hope to make a few friends in here. I tend to shy away when there's lots of activity

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Well... I am kinda curious if you'd accept my lazy bones, since I am basically trying to go from no involvement with WoW to lots of involvement. So... yeah.
Pays
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 28 Dec 2011, 16:15

To answer your question, we're all casual players in here, so everyone has his / her moments of absence every now and then.

We don't require anyone to play X amount or something. As long as you're a sensible, drama-free person, you'll probably fit in nicely.

Hunt down an officer for an interview, and we'll take it from there.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Dec 2011, 00:20

My infamy preceeds me!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pays » 29 Dec 2011, 03:21

Roight. Gunna 'ave to foind a woild offisah. This'll be dayngerous. /crochunterimpression
Pays
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Dec 2011, 22:42

Bonggggggggggggggggggggg!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.