Ninaryu and Kalrag!

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Raina » 26 Jan 2012, 23:09

Ninaryu and Kalrag!

Character Name: Ninaryu
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Marksman and Beastmastery (for unique pets mainly)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:Skinning and Leatherworking

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started on terokkars horde, as a troll, oh such a long time ago, perhaps we can talk about that over a drink!

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Ninaryu hasn't been in many guilds, The Sarafan Knights (my guild that doesnt exist now) and on Moonglade she has been in Crows.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Serendipity!

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): For Ninaryu, its mostly PvP

Is this your main or alt?: Alt, Tamiay is my main.

Time been on Moonglade: Since about summer of 2011 (was on terokkar from summer 2009 funnily enough
Time been playing WoW: WotLK

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: I am 18, (December 21st 1993)
Country where you live: Shetland
Your level of English: Good, especialy considering most other shetlanders!
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict doesnt even begin to describe it, very very bloody addicted would cry without it, would be more fitting.

::: RP Details :::

I originally made Ninaryu as a character in my Book, So mixing her lore into Wow lore so that it fits, may take some time (for instance, Daragooza, is not a very good night elf name)

Character Full Name & Surname: Ninaryu Swiftarrow
Character Age: 1993
Any special character traits: She talks to animals, Or so she thinks anyway, she is perhaps a little insane due to long years of lonelyness.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None in specific, she Likes to get to know people before Hating them, although she is naturally mistrustful of Death Knights and Warlocks.

Brief Character History: Ninaryu has spent most of her life alone, traveling around or staying in one place for too long. But recently she "befriended" a Crocolisk she chose to name Kalrag, She believes that she can talk to him, but it is also possible that long years of desolation have driven her off the edge a touch.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Most of my lore Came from WarCraft 3 and long ours of boredom reading Wowwiki.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Ninaryu quite enjoy's The barrens, for that is where she first met Kalrag. (OOC Stormpeaks, because of the lovely music)

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I treasure All my RP moments, as There have been so few, and I enjoy RP so very much!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because I have so far found very little role play these days, and really want more! And Rhyme & Punishment just seems to be the most buzzing RP guild around, and so far every member I have met has just been a delight!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I love helping people out from time to time, I love giving boosts on my hunter, and I am always Eager to do Lots of Role play. As For Ninaryu, I tend to do more PvP, (hence her gear) But I am willing to try PvE and hopefully I will be of use to you!

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
May I have a cup of tea?
Raina

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Jan 2012, 22:35

Yes, you may have a cup o' tea.

Okee, sorry for the delay, been a busy little bunny this weekend. Give me a prod in game for a further chat.... Tuesday night I guess!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Feb 2012, 16:10

Or not as the application is withdrawn.

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.