Loraie Salem

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Loraie » 04 Apr 2008, 23:57

Loraie Salem

Hello there fellow members of Rhyme and punishment, my name is Loraie Salem and i wish to join your family.

I have spent many of my years alone, travelling with friends was lovely company but they had to leave ...but there was something that i needed, i needed a family. My years alone only started 2 years ago when my father passed away from an illness he was the only thing left close to my heart, where as my mother left me and my father back in Southshore, she decided to go off to what is now the Western Plague Lands, it was only weeks later i recieved a letter that she has deceased from being attacked by the creatures; but this happened no less than four years ago when Arthas decided to turn against Lordaeron. No matter this is but the past that i still grieve upon, i look towards the future and see what it holds. I started to take up the ways of the Magi when i was no younger than 10 years of age, my learnings of how to control Fire began to grow as the birthdays passed by; I am still a learner but i hope to complete my learnings with a family who can guide me as much as possible, once it is done i hope to use my skills to help others in any way i can.

((Also i know this may be a bad time to apply, but my exams are coming up in about 4-6 weeks so i wont be on as much as i usually am which is normally everyday :smile: Anyho i'll try to be on as much as possible and as for the story im sorry if its a little silly:embarassed:))
Loraie

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 05 Apr 2008, 19:45

Seems fair enough to me...

But rule No. 1: No brackets
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Loraie » 06 Apr 2008, 15:43

Okay:)
Loraie

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Apr 2008, 16:21

Seems alright, approved...
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 16 Apr 2008, 11:54

Missed this one!

Will add you and give you a poke for an interview.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.