Mag Lars

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Mag » 20 Mar 2012, 21:45

Mag Lars

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Mag Lo
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Restoration / Feral

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Leatherworking / Skinning

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

All characters I have ever created have been on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

I have never been a part of any guild that has stood long, and their names escape me like a forgotten dream.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

I "know of" many of your members from viewing them at times. Serendipity stands out the most as most often viewed.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Most all were casual/friendly/social guilds. I've never experienced progression raid content.

Is this your main or alt?:

This character is an alternate.

Time been on Moonglade: I have been on Moonglade for several years now.
Time been playing WoW: I started playing World of Warcraft in Vanilla content.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: I am Thirty-Five years old.
Country where you live: Currently living in Finland, originally from The United States.
Your level of English: Good.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Generally on the weekdays, I can try to log in for 3 hours or 4. Weekends is often more.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Mag Lo
Character Age: 42
Any special character traits: Patriotism
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with?

Forsaken.

Brief Character History:

Mag was born and raised within Gilneas, which had always stood behind the impenetrable Greymane Wall until the recent Cataclysm. Raised along side his two older brothers and younger sister, his parents were loyal Greymane supporters during the end of the Second War, and stood by their King's decision that isolation from the rest of the Alliance was the best chance for survival.
Mag's father served in the Gilnean Army, to which his two older brothers also served. His mother and younger sister were practitioners of "the old ways", serving their kingdom's defenders with the natural healing magic it provided. Despite countless hours under martial training by his father along side his brothers, Mag found his love of the natural world, and the wonders Druidism magic would be where his heart lied.
No matter how much his brothers ridiculed and teased him for "playing with the girls", he found he had an insatiable desire to learn from his mother, and those of the old ways, all he could of the magic. He had never been happier in all his life then during this time. His kingdom flourished. His family together.

A happiness he would never feel again..

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:

I believe I've read every major publication regarding Warcraft Lore over the years.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?

Duskwood would be my choice, mainly because 'The Scythe of Elune' is one of my favorite lore pieces.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:

Waaaay back when I first started playing Warcraft, I joined Moonglade as a Horde character. There use to be a RP channel that was operated, and based out of Ratchet's tavern. At the time, I was only curious as to what Role play was. But within that channel, I found the passion for telling a character's story from the wonderful and talented character's I met within.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?

As I've stated, I have been on Moonglade for many years, mostly on the Alliance faction. R&P is a guild you knew as a serious role player's heaven, and even today, it's still around when others are not. While I've never encountered nor engaged any member in an RP manner, I've only ever have heard good things about the guild, and it's members.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?

I like to think I have a passion and dedication to Role Playing a character. I'd like to join what I believe to be the best guild for Role Play.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

I consider myself to be a heavy Role Player. Meaning when I am in game, I am in that character. For an example, I run only when something is chasing me. That sort of thing. I just wanted to pass on that one bit of information.
Mag

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Mar 2012, 10:04

Oooooh, you used to attend the Broken Keel? That's rather old school!

Also:

I run only when something is chasing me.

I cannot approve of this more.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Mag » 21 Mar 2012, 12:01

Serendipity wrote:Oooooh, you used to attend the Broken Keel? That's rather old school!

For the life of me, I cannot recall the name, but that does vaguely sound familiar. I use to be overly medicated back then.. :falcore: Ah to be young(er) again.

I have been thinking after posting my intentions to join your Guild, that presenting this Rogue with a rather weak and cliché motive behind a story, I might rethink what initial character to bring into the fold, if I'm permitted entry, that is.
I have all classes covered, however the Rogue and Warlock are my newest works, and as such are highly underdeveloped. As with a lot of people, I tend to get excited about something new, so that is what I presented.
I feel however, that maybe my Druid would please me more interjecting it into an RP society, as I had a lot of fun reworking it's story once Worgan became available.
Mag

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Mar 2012, 12:22

Heh, the Broken Keel was the Ratchet tavern. I never went myself, but heard good things. If it's any consolation, I spent most of my first few years on Moonglade drunk. :C

You're quite welcome to have a think on characters, it's tricky deciding which one to play. It generally takes me only a short time to work out a backstory for a character (usually before creation) - the hardest part is getting the personality right... Usually taking months of fiddling and thinking.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Mag » 21 Mar 2012, 12:36

I've decided on the Druid. :nod:

Shall I resubmit the application? or just revise the character section?
Mag

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Mar 2012, 13:19

A bit of post editing'll be fine. You should be able to change everything you need.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Mag » 21 Mar 2012, 15:46

Alrighty, done and done.
Mag

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 23 Mar 2012, 10:02

Okee, looks good to me. Grab an officer in game!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 24 Mar 2012, 13:13

Ok, I'm doubly impressed.

Folks, what we have here, is the first person to read the blurb on the guild finder!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 24 Mar 2012, 14:09

Colour me impressed!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Next

Return to Applications.