Norrax

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Norrax » 06 Apr 2008, 21:43

Norrax

Ok here goes nothing, again *rolls eyes*
Hello Rhyme and Punishment im Norrax, im 23 years old and reside in Stormwind now, i have a lot of time on my hands due to unforseen circumstances which have left me having a duty picking up litter in Deeprun station, however it comes with an upside, i have lots of time to practice my dark arts on those pesky rats *grins*.
I hope this letter makes it to you this time i have sent countless of them,
You see postal imps aren't exactly the most... Careful or wise choice of sending a letter due to their rather uncanny nature to set things alight.
So, I send you this plea to join your ranks, i bring with me my imp 'Zortik' He isnt much use, but if anyone ever needs to realease some... Anger or stress, He will happily take a beating at my command. I hope this letter makes it and even more than that i hope i make it into the family.

Best Wishes Norrax
Norrax

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Apr 2008, 11:59

I'm very interested in learning how you ended out picking up rubbish in the 'tram!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.