Melgor - application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Melgor » 20 Apr 2012, 00:10

Melgor - application

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Melgor
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Human (/Worgen) (format for emphasis)
Character Class: Warlock
Character Level: 16

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Demonology & None as of yet.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Tailoring and Herbalism.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
This character was created on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None of importance (or on RP realms).

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Got here through the guildfinder (mailed ingame by Serendipity).

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Previous guilds were mostly socially oriented, have never been a raider. Did some `serious' PvP back in TBC though.

Is this your main or alt?:
Looking to make this my main.

Time been on Moonglade: 7 hours played, character made a couple of weeks ago.
Time been playing WoW: Vanilla!

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25)
Country where you live: Netherlands
Your level of English: Good (if I so so myself ;)).
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Rarely online so far with this character, but that's because I haven't found a good RP scene yet. I'd like to play this character regularly.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Melger
Character Age: 47
Any special character traits: Stubborn, philosophically enclined (annoyingly so sometimes), utilitarian, well-mannered, on loose terms with conventional moral standards, struggles with naieve/optimistic view about changing the world for the better,
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): At war with ignorance and
Brief Character History:
Born to a noble family, much in debt, I turned to other ways ensure a profitable living, when push would come to shove. While not accepted by all of the family I try and create a rational acceptance of Warlocks and their art. I always loved indulging in stuffy tomes in the family library but never learned a real skill. I per chance encountered a tome on Warlock magic which turned me toward this particular line of `work'. Using the only thing I'd ever been good at, I try and create a better world, one bit at a time. I do not care for racial biases though and if creating a better world would involve killing all humans, I would gladly decide to do so if I could.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so (played WC1, 2 and 3, but only got into half the WoW Lore stuff).

Your favourite WoW area, and why?
Westfall, very serene and quiet at night. Lots of time and space to think.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:
Being forced to pummel my friend while being turned into a bloodfrenzied ogre (D&D), had some good laughs about that.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Information in the guildfinder seemed to suggest this guild would make a good match, not quite familiar with Moonglade yet so no real other particular reasons.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
I think I would be a good, mature and `serious about RP'-addition to the guild. I'm a fresh face to RP so I might have some fresh ideas about RP'ing.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes (it's what I'm here for)

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
I'm really new to the WoW RP scene, so I'm still learning, this needs to be taken into account. I haven't really decided about the direction I wish to go with my character, althought I have some clue. Since I'm not quite familiar with Moonglade: if you decide we're not a good match, please refer me to some other guilds that you think might be a better fit!
Melgor

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Apr 2012, 09:36

Hello! Always nice to see a newbie RPer trying to learn the ropes.

Also, if memory served I sent you a letter about your application.... Good to see you're serious about it.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.