Victoriah Bovingdon

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Victoriah » 24 Apr 2012, 16:30

Victoriah Bovingdon

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Victoriah
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Worgen (Gilnean)
Character Class: Hunter (Archer)
Character Level: 36

Current Main & Secondary Spec:Markmanship

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:Mining & Skinning

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Victoriah was born on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None on EU Wow, i was in Goldhunters and Knights Templar on US Wow.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Goldhunters was a PVE/Raiding guild and Knights Templar was an RP/PVE guild. I would offer to help new players who joined the guild and would also help with RP story arcs.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) 3 Years
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm) Since launch

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20
Country where you live: UK
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Victoriah Bovingdon
Character Age: 44
Any special character traits: None to speak of
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None, Victoriah likes everyone and can see the good in even the most evil people which can sometimes get her into trouble.
Brief Character History: Victoriah grew up in Gilneas city and is just old enough to remember what the outside world was like before they withdrew and shut everyone out. She was interested in archery and fishing before she got married and settled down to become a housewife. Life seemed good, she raised 3 children while her husband worked in the mining industry, everything was going great until the forsaken came and the worgen attacked. Victoriah's husband was killed in the fight for Gilneas city and she was separated from her children. Surviving the attack on her beloved home she moved to Darkshire where she now lives while trying to come to terms with her Worgen curse. She never really agreed with the idea to withdraw from the Alliance and is in some ways glad to be back but misses Gilneas and longs for a new Gilneas city to be built. She now uses her skills in Archery to survive as well as using the skills her husband taught her in Mining to earn money. She has no idea if her children are alive or dead but always holds out hope that they survived and that she can meet them again one day. Also because she is Gilnean she believes that Gilneas had the best of everything, food, homes, clothes etc and as such dislikes having to live in Darkshire and trade in Stormwind but sees it as the only way to live so puts up with it but will sometimes moan about it.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Out of 10 i would say about 4

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Darkshire because of its atmospheric ambience.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I enjoy all RP, good, bad and all inbetween, if people want to RP with me then i am happy no matter what (Apart from if they try and hurt my character, no that isnt going to happen)

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I have been playing on US Servers and enjoyed RP on there and coming to EU servers i have missed the RP aspect of the game so i am looking to get back into that and this guild looks one of the better RP guilds that i have seen.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I have many years experience with Roleplaying. I have also played many MMORPG's over the years, from Starwars Galaxies, Guildwars, Second Life, Ryzom, Maplestory etc So i know what kind of thing is expected from a roleplayer. Also i have helped before in guilds with story arcs and i dont mind my character in RP doing things that help with guild storylines even if it changes my own RP storyline. I also like helping other players with quests, dungeons, RP, even PvP if needed. I also do not bring drama or fuss with me. I dont bother about DPS meters, gear score or any other petty things that others might. I am more interested in having fun with my guild mates instead of who has better gear than me or who hits the hardest.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Do you have cookies?
'Cut him,' Machine said. 'Cut him while I stand here and watch. I want to see the blood flow. Don't make me tell you twice.' — Machine's Way by George Stark
Victoriah

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 25 Apr 2012, 02:00

We have cookies but they are MINE!
It seems like a good application to me, lets see what the boss says.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Apr 2012, 13:06

Why hello tharrr!

Cambridge eh? Weird, I'm staying in Fulbourn this weekend.

Stinky's right, it does look like a good application!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Victoriah » 28 Apr 2012, 10:52

Thank you for the welcome, where do you usually hang out? Just so i can try and meet some of you maybe?

I know of Fulbourn but havent been there myself yet but one of my friends from Uni lives there i think.

Have a great weekend!
'Cut him,' Machine said. 'Cut him while I stand here and watch. I want to see the blood flow. Don't make me tell you twice.' — Machine's Way by George Stark
Victoriah

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 29 Apr 2012, 00:59

Poke an officer online so we can schedule sort of an in-game interview, a little RP conversation will do the trick *nod*
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Victoriah » 29 Apr 2012, 11:27

I am ingame all day today until about 11pm GMT and maybe a couple of times to eat but i will be there most of the day so if you see me before i see any of you please dont hesitate to contact me
Victoriah

Topic/Postby Victoriah » 30 Apr 2012, 10:12

Sorry i was not on last night after 5pm but i should be online most of today and i will be on this evening so hopefully we can sort something out for today?
Victoriah

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 30 Apr 2012, 10:31

I won't be around tonight.... But someone else might! I'll definitely be here tomorrow, though.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Victoriah » 30 Apr 2012, 11:36

Ok shall we try tomorrow evening then? Thats good for me. I am also trying to level a, dare i say, Goblin Hunter too so would give me some time today to do that. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow
Victoriah

Return to Applications.