Arthuron Breedleaf

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Apr 2012, 22:58

Arthuron Breedleaf

Greetings y'all,

i travelled long by a rusty boat to meet you and if Elune will have it, join you beside a nice fireplace and tell stories of old and of news.

Nature is what i seek, sleeping beneath the open sky, feeling the fresh air flowing on my furr.

oh, how silly of me, i forgot to introduce myself, i am Arthuron Breedleaf.
here's some facts you might want to know of me before you let me join your fire. though i wouldn't object for some nice apples while you listen to some of my history

a few years ago i first came to the human city of stormwind to see for myself what humans are all about, though we did have the occasional ambassador in Darnassus, i never spoke to one before that.

I shall tell you, Humans are strange, like dwarves living under stone, though different, all their nature they attempt to control and tame, not to my likings but i guess with such a short lifespan it's unavoidable.

i am curious to meet more people and help nature in any way i can, i am here to learn about all other races as part of an assignment given by the elder druids before my dream time

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Arthuron
Character Gender: (M/F) M
Character Race: Night elf
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 55

Current Main & Secondary Spec: restoration and mixed (mixed is changing)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalism, Leatherworking

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? started in moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Embrace

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Sort of, serendipity

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): RP, fun and not hardcore

Is this your main or alt?: alt

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) ermm, not sure, 1 year before the first expansion i think
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm) vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (25-30)
Country where you live:
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular (evenings mostly)

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Arthuron Breedleaf
Character Age: Not set exactly 100 and something
Any special character traits: hates to harm nature, Diplomat
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Hates warlocks, Doesn't like mages but can live with them
Brief Character History: Born in darnassus, Grew up until trained to be a druid, due to curiosity and the need of the night elves for allies, he's been trained to act as a diplomat with other races, came to Stormwind for a year or so, then departed back to darnassus to spend some time with his family and briefing the night elves of his findings

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) so and so

Your favourite WoW area, and why? tanaris, vashjir and Teldrassil, tanaris due to the magnifiscent beaches and lovely desert sands, Vashjir due to it's views and landscapes, great quest storylines and teldrassil due to it's nature and i find it a nice introduction into what a night elf is. one with nature

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: a funny RP moment with my friend, We were RPing while questing together in the thousand needles (before cataclysm) and a non RPer came to us and yelled at me to inv him so, being tormeron i thought he was asking to be knighted or at least something similair so i asked him to kneel, he did... and kept yelling at me to inv him, after a few more times trying to decypher his strange dialect my friend suggested we run away before he forces us into the lol cultists cult, so we ran away and he kept yelling at us to inv him, we laughed like crazy afterwards.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? RPed together, found your band fun and nice to be with

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? i love RP and am always wanting to do more RP events and organize events for us whether small RP events, such as a lottery to a trip

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) absolutely if i can attend that is, at a fitting time
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) That's my reason to join, so .... No? oh wait, yes!

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: meow?:X
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 27 Apr 2012, 14:39

Might i add, that i love posting stories/adventures and discussions on lore subjects
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Toot » 27 Apr 2012, 20:22

Tormeron?

...Fetch the weasels!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 27 Apr 2012, 20:49

I thought i smelled fish...
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Apr 2012, 20:56

Weasels, butter.....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 27 Apr 2012, 22:03

take 2 gnomes, take 2 eggs, break the gnomes... oh wait...
what were we talking about? *grins*

I want my toot's plush toy, i really do!
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 29 Apr 2012, 01:00

Make sure you poke an Officer for a in-game interview... but I suspect most of us know you already :Q
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Apr 2012, 06:42

Will do, Thanks!

result of my previous recepy with gnomes: :nariac:
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Toot » 29 Apr 2012, 21:27

Interview done and Welcome Pack supplied. Lock 'er up Dipity!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Apr 2012, 22:38

That was one interesting interview!
:nariac:
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Next

Return to Applications.