Jenissa Jacobs

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Zenia » 10 May 2012, 22:39

Jenissa Jacobs

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Jenissa Jacobs
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 26

Current Main & Secondary Spec: rigth now its Subtletey havent figured out my second yet

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mineing and Engeeniring

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? nope been on moonglade since i made her
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): havent been in any before

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Is this your main or alt?: alt

Time been on Moonglade: that will be 5 years now
Time been playing WoW: since vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16
Country where you live: Denmark
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Jenissa Jacobs
Character Age: 20
Any special character traits: she is friendly to everyone that dosen't hurt her family (in this case her sister)
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): no not really but she likes the thefts more than the law
Brief Character History: She was born and raised Gilnean lives together with her mother father and younger sister Faeylie, when she turned 18 she wanted to discover the rest of the world, she left her family, got her wish about exploring the world, ended up with the Defias and Vanessa VanClef made her a good theif, now she got reunited with her sister who now is a worgen after the terrible tragedy in Gilneas.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Well i know somethings but i would gladly know more

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Elwyn Forest, because of the wildlife that you can hunt and skin go fishing at the lakes, all sorts of relaxing stuff

Your fondest RP moment that you remember:

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? because your doing RP and that is what i love most of all im allways up for some and im wery friendly and i will allways help

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? because i can assure you you wont regret it im allways "up-to-no-good" with Jenissa and i could make a fun good rp day out of it

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Zenia

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 May 2012, 23:20

I'll have a read through and get back to you!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 May 2012, 15:16

Hm. I'm in two minds.... I don't know if your character will fit with the guild, but I guess that's what the interview is for. I suspect a few members will take issue with your association with Vanessa Van Cleef (which could be interesting in itself).

Ohowell, let's take it in-game.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.