Mark Osgood

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Osgood » 31 May 2012, 23:42

Mark Osgood

Character Name: Osgood
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 17 at this moment.

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Retribution & Holy

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmithing & None.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Began on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): No Guilds.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Unreferred

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): N/A

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Time been on Moonglade: 4 months
Time been playing WoW: Cataclysm

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-21
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Mark Osgood
Character Age: 35
Any special character traits: Light user.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Osgood is a rather peaceful man, he isn't picky about who he likes and doesn't like, but he'll defend himself if they clearly show themselves as unfriendly toward him.

Motto: At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right.

Brief Character History:

Born in Stormwind, Mark Osgood is a kind, selfless man who places others before himself, Mark works as a fine blacksmith with a good strong faith in the Light. He began working as a blacksmith when he reached the age of 24, seeming egar to follow in his fathers footsteps, he creates all sorts of weapons for the Stormwind Guard, be it Sword, Axe, Mace or Dagger.

When it comes to the war, it hasn't really affected Mark in a significant way, but he is egar to do what he can to help put a stop to it, he seeked to become a peacemaker, but it clearly isn't going too well as he can't even convince a group of bandits to leave without them attacking him in hopes of obtaining riches from him.
Mark now looks for new purpose whilst maintaining his peaceful outlook toward things, but we all know that his quest for harmony won't be easily met...

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Dalaran, I love the atmosphere of the city, it's magical presence and how peaceful it is, plus that Inn in the city is a nice hearthing point.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: There was a Horde event called "Tales and Legends night" hosted by Wirha, that "ignited" my RP spirit, if you will.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I've seen your guild around, and you seem like very talented RPers and I would be happy to join you guys, plus I'm looking for good Allliance RP and you bunch, in my opinion, look like the best around.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Well at the end of the day, it's completely your decision if you choose to invite me right? But If you do invite me, you'd be inviting a kind, sensible chap who enjoys to RP in his spare time, I like to help people really, be it with heals, advice or doing favours.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: If possible, Yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: If possible, Yes.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: I don't suppose not being level 85 would effect my chances of being taken in?:Q
Osgood
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Jun 2012, 08:26

Osgood wrote:Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: I don't suppose not being level 85 would effect my chances of being taken in?:Q

Not in the slightest.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Jun 2012, 11:38

Looks like a good application. I'm currently in the middle of a field in Wales (ugh, no amenities!), but either poke and officer, or myself when I'm back.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Jun 2012, 21:29

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.