Aranesha, Beastmistress

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 11 Apr 2008, 08:06

Aranesha, Beastmistress

She stares at the blank parchments, a sigh slips through her lips as she holds the quill in her hand once again. She gives one glance at a letter, a reply she had recieved not long ago, and a thought passed her mind. A thought of hope. She heard the sound of feast that her new pet made, eating fish to the very core near the burning campfire. And with a faint smile she took the quill and the bottle of ink, and filled the parchment of paper with words she had in mind.

Greetings and salutations, my friends.

There are times when the younglings seeks for guidance, and even when the old ladies like me realizes there are still much to learn. For centuries I have lived at the side of my husband, happy to be the matron of our house and to raise the two children with love. Yet, as the dark times have came across to our people, the crashing of our great ship Exodar to this new world, I have lost much of what I have been, and gained more than I have imagined. And for now I feel that it is time for me to find a place where I can improve myself, and where I would feel to be at home. Thus I am writing this letter to you and I hope you have the patience to read it till the end.

I am Aranesha Dael'Sharet, once a matron and caretaker of animals, now a ranger and beastmistress, a vagrant in the world of Azeroth. I have seen a lot and I have learned the ways of your people. I have gained the respect of the night elfs of Darnassus, and made the same effort with the humans of Stormwind. I can remove skins of the beasts with steady hands, and I'm learning the ways to work with the dragonscales, as I am a skilled leatherworker. I have seen the shattered grounds of Outland, but I know there are much to learn for me. And many new places to see. I am an explorer, I can't stand still for too long, unless I am fishing for the food that I'll be cooking. I have always been there to aid the friends in trouble. I have been there for them, and willingly left what I have been doing if there are friends in need of help.

Me and and my loyal pet have always walked these paths together. We both are eager to learn and see more. I am not the one to let him down, nor is he. We are not afraid.

I can assure you that I am willing to take part with anything that happens. I will be ready, if nothing else is occupying my mind and my bow.. or gun.. or crossbow. As I have already written, I am eager to learn, to correct my mistakes and to see new places, as I am now a vagrant who walks wherever the road takes. But I do wish to not be a vagrant any longer, and more than that, I would love to meet new friends and faces, and most importantly, to find a place that I can call home.

I will be waiting for a word from You.
Until then, may the Light shine on Your paths.

Sincerely,
Aranesha Dael'Sharet

She lifts the quill and smiles, reading the letter and folds it satisfied of what she had written. She peers at Eeka and Shaenar, both of them sleeping next to each other, snoring. And with a faint giggle she walks up to the mailbox and with her luck the postman had just arrived to gather the undelivered mail.

"So, this shall be sent to the Rhyme and Punishment, eh?" the man asked her and she nodded. "Yes, as soon as possible", she smiled and returned to her place, watching the fire, and had a spark of hope in her heart.

OOC~
And.. well, what else, its a draenei hunter of course! Ihihihi... *hides*

*cough*

So! I have played WoW about two years, always in RP servers, and have played RPGs for who knows how long! I definetly LOVE to RP. And I think that, maybe you fit in my gaming style.. I guess. More of a casual one, as I said I LOVE to RP, and I also like doing PvE. Mostly. Not into PvP much at all. Depending which char I'm playing, I've tons of them.. Way too many alts.

Oh well! I don't really know what else to add, just ask and I'll answer, hokai?

Cheers!
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Apr 2008, 10:47

Good application, approved.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 11 Apr 2008, 12:03

Damn straight.

Will friend you and get you an interview.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Falcore » 11 Apr 2008, 13:47

Did we mention you need a 2500 arena rating to join the guild? Because that PROVES you're a good player!

Edit: For any dutch people.. That was a thing called "sarcasm!" :P ik hou van jou ;)
Falcore
Insert Giraffe noise here

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 11 Apr 2008, 17:06

Thank you very much!

I am usually around every day, playing some odd hours if there is no RL stuff to do.

Please, let me know of the interview, and if its preferred for me to send an IC mail in-game, I shall do that too. To whom I'll send it then, I'd like to know as well. Thanks. Or if one is sent to me, that will work, of course... Maybe better that way as I've already written a letter to you. ^^;
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Apr 2008, 08:19

Just contact me, Pepple, or any of the other officers, and we'll fix something!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 12 Apr 2008, 10:33

Thank you very much for accepting me to the guild! I highly appreciate it! *and is very happy about it too* ^__^

That RP was real fun I had in days!
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Pepple » 12 Apr 2008, 12:34

Ker-flump
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.