Haroth of Astern

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Deamonican » 02 Jun 2012, 20:02

Haroth of Astern

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Haroth
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 27

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Protection/None

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring/None

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Ready for Justice; Neverending Nights

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Sigmard; Marlett; Liandrix; Lilandris

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Both Guilds were social PvE environment.

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Time been on Moonglade: Months
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20
Country where you live: The Netherlands
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Haroth of Astern
Character Age: 37
Any special character traits: Polite
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History: Haroth was born a noble and his life goal was to become a Knight, in which he succeeded. His former mentor and most of his family were killed in the Stonard Invasion.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very
Your favourite WoW area, and why? Surwich; it just has this special thing to it. The general aura, the architecture. It's just really enchanting.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Swordfighting training with Marlett.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Since it's a serious Guild that offers me a potential to be a part of a roleplay community.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Since I can be very polite, I have always been helpful in any Guild I've been in and I know my fair share of about everything, though I might be a bit rusty on some topics.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: If they are ready to accept this gentle Knight as their newest member.
Deamonican
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Jun 2012, 12:25

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'll have a read through this afternoon and get back to you.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Jun 2012, 22:35

Okeedoke, give an officer or myself a prod in game and take it from there!

I'm wildly busy at the moment, but should be around tomorrow.

Should.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Toot » 09 Jun 2012, 20:30

Interviewed and invited. Lambed up and ready for the weasels!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Shevron » 10 Jun 2012, 10:18

BAM!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.