Therolas Dwin'amith

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Therolas » 27 Jun 2012, 15:28

Therolas Dwin'amith

Greetings from Stormwind. I've heard some news, that Rhyme and Punishment are seeking some fresh and brave sprits to their ranks. Some dwarf told where I should be contact with if I would like to join. So I ran to Old Town and started to write and send this letter to you. I hope this raven won't get tired during her travels. And this letter will cacth you soon as possible. I'm visting in Stormwind and I will not move forward on travels until I've heard from you.

Yours: Therolas Dwin´amith

:: Main Details :::

Character Name: Therolas
Character Gender: (M)
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 85

Current Main & Secondary Spec: MMS and Survival

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Skinning - no others.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started this character in Moonglade

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Wardens Of Malorne and Shadow Sentinels

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No I do not know

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Both those guilds were nice. And these boths guilds were RP guilds. Did also some dungeons too.

Is this your main or alt?: This is my main.

Time been on Moonglade: Somewhere between 6 or 7 years.

Time been playing WoW: Vanilla from Burning Crusade - then there was one year break - then I started again from Wrath of Lich King to present.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 25-30

Country where you live: Finland

Your level of English: Good

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regual

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Therolas Dwin´amith

Character Age: somewhere between 9800 and 10 000.

Any special character traits: He likes to be with himself sometimes, he loves to meet new people.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): No

Brief Character History: Therolas were born in Suramar. But when the city sank he needed to leave his home behind with others.
He is orphan and there's no other relatives around. He has wandered alone around Azeroth almost his whole life. (I'm still working with this so there will be more soon...)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Nadgrand, 'cause it is amazing place.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: First Moon Rise event with Shadow Sentinels.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?:
I've heard only good of you. And I am sure that this guild can give that what I am looking for.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I think that I've something to give for this Guild.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Nope
Therolas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Toot » 27 Jun 2012, 19:28

Hi there!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?:
I've heard only good of you. And I am sure that this guild can give that what I am looking for.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I think that I've something to give for this Guild.

Would you mind being a tad more specific with these answers?
Otherwise, seems good to me!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Therolas » 28 Jun 2012, 08:11

Well I think this guild can give that kind of RP what I am looking for: Good and serious.

and

I could bring with some good role playing skills, at least that what I've been told.
Therolas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Toot » 28 Jun 2012, 09:49

Okay, I'm happy.
Any of you other officers got an opinion?
*checks behind bushes, in crates and under the table for other people.*
Huh, must all be at the inn...
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Shevron » 28 Jun 2012, 11:07

*rubs eyes*

What?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Therolas » 28 Jun 2012, 13:48

Well, good that those answers pleased you.
Therolas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Jun 2012, 21:44

Looks like you've been a member of a couple of good guilds.... Looks good to me.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Toot » 29 Jun 2012, 10:11

Poke an officer for an in-game invite. I'm probably the most active at the moment, but badger any of our members, and they'll sniff out an officer if we're online (we have a certain pong about us!)
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Shevron » 30 Jun 2012, 18:53

The only officer around here with a pong in Alwynn ...
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Therolas » 06 Jul 2012, 18:45

I didn't have persmission to write in other pages so I post this in here.
My game times is ended and I can buy only end of this month...
I hope this is okay to you.

Yours: Therolas
Therolas
Rhymer

Next

Return to Applications.