*A letter arrives addressed to Rhyme and Punishment*

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Jambi » 13 Apr 2008, 21:43

*A letter arrives addressed to Rhyme and Punishment*

Dear Pepple,

I followed yer instructions and have enclosed my application in this here letter.

I am not a man of many words, written at least, so this letter will be short. My presence at the tavern the other night was not by coincidence as yer must have figured out. The huntress Aranesha and mehself are good friends. She mentioned yer ter me and I wanted to see first hand what you are like. My application is proof that I am interested, and would like to try out fer joinin ya.

I do not ask for much. I have just passed fifty years of life and have little more to show for them other than scars by always standing in front and taking a beating for people. Being the paladin that I am it sometimes requires such actions. I am only seeking for some good company and a few familiar faces ter enjoy the rest of my days and adventure with. If you feel that you can offer that ter an old human then I would be more than grateful and help out in any way I can.

Thanking you in advance fer yer consideration and time,

Jambi, Paladin of Stormwind

Jambi sits up on his bunk thinking.

"That letter must 'ave reached 'em by now. Ah guess ah'll 'ear frem 'em whenever 'em can. Ah well. Nay point fer meh stayin 'ere an waitin! Might as well do somethin. Hm...think ah'll head up ter Nagrand terday. Will beh a good change frem all that gloom in mushroom land. Maybeh ah'll even find Ara there. That lasseh always cheers meh up and always has meh back with em arrows of 'ers. Although ah do think that pet o' 'ers sees meh as lunch...looks at meh funneh sometimes..Ah well off ah go but first...an ale aye"

Jambi pushes himself off his bunk and straps on his armour, puts his shield on his back and holds his helm on the side. He heads off to the barkeep and after a fine pitcher of ale and a few talks about the local news he exits the door of the inn. After picking up his trusted companion from the stables he rides off in the direction of Nagrand

[OOC:]
Well hello to you all for starters! My main interest is RP. I have been Rpin for over nine years mostly in Ultima Online. Been playin WoW for a couple of years. Started off on this server but then moved on to Defias Brotherhood to join some friends from Ultima. Everything is great there but there is one thing missing. RP. I've seen and done most instances apart from Hyjal and Black Temple, and the sunwell ofcourse, as a healer.

Jambi is a tankadin for now. I just wanted to try out something different than healing being a priest all this time. But ofcourse I will have no problem if you want me or need me to respec to anything else for raids or pvp. I try to gather gear for all situations. Well not much more i can say about Jambi at the moment. He is 66 now and 67 by tomorrow tops so wont be long till I can get up there and start helping in everything.

Well that's it for now I guess. Hope to see you all in game. Those that I already saw really made me laugh and smile. Just want to be a part of the fun I suppose. Hope to hear from you soon!
Jambi

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 13 Apr 2008, 21:51

Known him for a long while. A good friend, and good roleplayer.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 14 Apr 2008, 00:27

Hmm, I thought paladins spoke in a more... 'educated' accent... *shrugs* oh well I shouldn't judge people from the way they talk *smiles*
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 14 Apr 2008, 02:32

If Pepple says you are a good one then that is fine with me too.

There is only one spec you need to need to play in Rhyme. It is called 'fun spec', that means whatever spec you enjoy the most is fine by everyone else too.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Pepple » 14 Apr 2008, 09:17

Met Jambi after Ara's interview, fine RP and you seemed a nice bloke.

Long as Dip's happy I'll give you an interview.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Apr 2008, 11:45

No problems 'ere, has my approval and all that.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.