Tsuna Bearwalker

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tsuna » 18 Apr 2008, 20:26

Tsuna Bearwalker

Greetings to whoever May be reading this letter,

Hello To you my name is Tsuna Bearwalker I am writing to you in Hope of joining your society The last order i was a member of fell and has disbanded. i wish to join your society i have seen many of your people together and you seem to be friendly and warm I hope you will at the very least consider my application as i do not wish to be alone anymore.

I thought i should include some information about myself:
My full name is Tsuna Celia Bearwalker, when i was young i was adopted by a large Druidic family Bearwalker when i completed my basic training and moved into Further training But i lacked any skill in my feral abilities instead showing skills in restoration due to my lack of feral skill i was thrown from the Bearwalker family and shunned by most other Families i joined the order to help and not to be alone anymore after it disbanded i find myself writing this letter and with that i will finish writing

Yours Faithfully
Tsuna Bearwalker

-i know the grammar isnt brilliant but ive never been very good at it-
Tsuna

Topic/Postby Pepple » 20 Apr 2008, 11:08

A nice little app, and spotted you yesterday playing with a cat.

*pokes Dippy in the eye*
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Apr 2008, 13:28

I think I saw you stumbling around as a tree yesterday, in Stormwind.... Meh - I try not to judge people on their grammar.

Approvified.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tsuna » 21 Apr 2008, 17:40

Thank you very much i usually tend to wander because i have no one to talk too *smiles*
Tsuna

Topic/Postby Pepple » 22 Apr 2008, 10:17

Ker-fart
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 Apr 2008, 11:01

Hey I was supposed to lock that!

And my name is Grimace!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.