Zarismia Varr

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Copperwings » 09 Feb 2013, 14:49

Zarismia Varr

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Zarismia
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 90

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Arcane / Frost

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring / Enchanting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Moonglade through and through

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): The Crystal Chosen, Lover Not a Fighter, Defenders of Faith

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): None

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): All guilds I have been in have been RP guilds (as that's the main draw of WoW for me). Many years ago I ran DoF with my brother before we both took a break from WoW. When I returned I joined LNaF for a while until the guild moved away from RP, after which I joined TCC, where I subsequently became an officer. Sadly, TCC is also very quiet at the moment due to the core members being away due to real-life and finding/retaining dedicated role-players is increasingly difficult with the server becoming increasingly quiet.

Is this your main or alt?: Zari is my main (always been my favourite)

Time been on Moonglade: Not entirely sure I can remember... many, many years
Time been playing WoW: Since vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 25-30
Country where you live: UK
Your level of English: Pretty good, I like to think
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular (read: recovering addict)

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Zarismia Varr
Character Age: Ageless (a lady never tells :wink:)
Any special character traits: Kind and rather motherly, calls everyone "Dear"
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History: As with all Draenei, Zari was a passenger aboard the Exodar where she trained fellow magi. For a time, after arriving on Azeroth Zari explored the continents, learning more about the new world. Intrigued by the stories of Dalaran and the mages of the Kirin Tor, Zari sought to explore their history while continuing her teachings. After heading the call to Northrend and finding the mage city, Zari was accepted as a member of the Kirin Tor where she eventually settled into a peaceful life of an archmage, with responsibility for training new members of the order.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, I usually need to look things up to double-check (Wowpedia is my firend!)

Your favourite WoW area, and why? The city of Dalaran because of the beautiful architecture and the environment of peace and co-operation.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: When Selaqui (my paladin alt) had a crisis of confidence where, as a young paladin, she could not save the life of a poisoned friend. The subsequent discussion of her faith with her other friends in the Stormwind cathedral was a very moving experience.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Maiar, a previous RnP and TCC member spoke very highly of the guild and after reading the guild website, RnP seems the best place to be.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I’m a friendly, mature and helpful individual and I believe I can bring a lot of those qualities to the guild. I am more than happy to help others (my favourite pastime), I enjoy RP but not hogging the spotlight and I have pretty much all the professions, so if anyone needs anything making, I’m happy to make it. I also have alts that can fill pretty much any role needed for heroics, so can make up numbers as necessary.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: No questions that Serendipity has not already kindly answered. As for thoughts, I believe that before one can make suggestions, one must understand how things work first… so none yet.
Copperwings
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Feb 2013, 14:50

Looks like a rather good application to me!

Track down an officer in game for a proper interview.... I'll be around sometime this evening!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Copperwings » 10 Feb 2013, 15:37

Why, thank you :smiley:

I'll keep an eye out and hope to speak to you soon.
Copperwings
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Feb 2013, 22:58

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.