Fenryras Crowley

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Fenryras Crowley » 15 Feb 2013, 19:48

Fenryras Crowley

Hello!
Em... I'm not quite sure what I should be writing in here, but let's give it a try!
I'm Fenryras Crowley. No, I'm not related to Darius, no.. Got to say that, just to make it clear for everyone! So, em... I'm a roleplayer. Very much so, I have roleplayed ever since I joined the game during 'good old' (or maybe not so good, I don't know...) Vanilla times. I'm not saying I was good roleplayer when I started, actually when I think of it now, I kinda sucked... But I can say I'm rather decent by now :)
My current main is a Horde, so that may have some effect on my activity at times. But since I have found this character quite nice, who knows what will happen. I'm rather casual player. I like good people, I give to others what they deserve..
What else? I hope to hear from you soon, and give a big smooch to everyone or... something :X
See you in game!
Fenryras
Fenryras Crowley
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Feb 2013, 20:42

Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fenryras Crowley » 15 Feb 2013, 21:59

Again! Fenryras Crowley

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Fenryras
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 47

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Arcane/Fire (?)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: None

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Started in Moonglade, years ago I was a member of 'Embrace', on the Horde side: Legion of the Sun, Ace of Spades Trading CO (my own tiny guild), Froststeel Company, Patriots, Academy of the Horde

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I know Serendipity and Lilandris

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Mostly military based guilds, all of them being heavy RP guilds. I have had a few short 'visits' in some of the guilds listed above, and left since I have found the idea and most people in them not really my style. To the Legion of the Sun, however, I joined in the very early days and staid until the guild fell apart. I was member of it for a few years.

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Time been on Moonglade: 6 years, perhaps
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 21-25 (turning 21 next Friday)
Country where you live: Finland
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Fenryras Crowley
Character Age: About 30
Any special character traits: -
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Hates the Forsaken above all
Brief Character History: Fenryras was born in Gilneas, yet he turned orphan in a very early age since his parents fell for the scourge. His parents were mages as well, that goes in his family, so to be said.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Hmmm.... This is a tough one, but I'd say Karazhan. I love the music and atmosphere in there.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I had many good moments during my time in Legion of the Sun. But the fondest one would most probably be the day when the Legionnaires arranged a play for Legion's Second in Command's wedding party.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?: I heard these people are a merry band of friends. And who wouldn't like that?

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I'm a humble man, I won't start boasting... But I think I would be a nice addition to your ranks, I am a nice guy. And a good listener. At least some say so.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Is there any weekly/monthly rp events, other than the RnP bar? :)
Fenryras Crowley
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Feb 2013, 11:29

Hokay, looks good. Track down one of the demented folks known as an officer for an interview.

For other events, Tormeron usually runs an event of some sort on a Tuesday at 9pm, although he's not officially a member, he has alts around here and posts on the forum... so keep your eye out!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 Feb 2013, 11:50

I always wondered, what's a "heavy' RP guild?

I mean, it's a RP guild, or it's not.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Fenryras Crowley » 18 Feb 2013, 12:08

Heavy RP guild...

Yes, well... Emm, 'heavy' RP guild would mean that it mostly has experienced roleplayers in it, focusing only in the RP aspect of the game, that is how I would describe it. It was rather popular term some time ago, at least on Horde side, not too sure if people use that anymore.. Sorry 'bout that, let's just say 'RP guilds' then.
Fenryras Crowley
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 Feb 2013, 12:15

I'm not asking to make fun or you or something .. no need to say sorry.

I just have seen the "heavy RP" term thrown around a lot in Guild Recruiting, so it was an honest question :)
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Fenryras Crowley » 18 Feb 2013, 13:34

Yush, no hard feelings :glomp:
Fenryras Crowley
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Feb 2013, 20:18

And happy birthday!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 08 Mar 2013, 19:26

Welcome!