Cedral Lanceford Application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Cedral Lanceford » 15 Mar 2013, 01:27

Cedral Lanceford Application

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Cedral
Character Gender: (M)
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 35

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Protection & N/A

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Enchanting & Mining

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): N/A

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): N/A

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): No previous Guild membership, but 2 years of role-playing in a Story-Teller role.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: 2 days
Time been playing WoW: 2 days (but its not what it looks like. I've had the trial about a year ago and . . . I should stop making my case worse.)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20

Country where you live: England

Your level of English: Literature and Language Student, pre-University. So hopefully good :)

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Squire Cedral Lanceford

Character Age: 18

Any special character traits: Is currently unable to use powers of the Light, despite having reached official Paladin-hood.

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Has a particular anger towards all Undead, both Forsaken and Scourge, for their efforts in the ''death'' of Lord Bolvar Fordragon.

Brief Character History: A common born child, he remembers fondly of the day 10 years ago, when he saw Bolvar Fordragon passing through the streets of Stormwind in a large parade. For one moment, he swore that the Lord's eyes met his own and that the mighty Paladin gave Cedral a gentle nod and a smile, undeserved of his position. Since then, he gave his life to join the same band of heroes as the same man, who extended a courtesy to a small boy many years ago.

However, not long after he had full earned his title as Paladin, the news of the Highlord's death at Angrathar reached his ears and a part of the man's core shook. That such a loyal hero of the Alliance could fall to such foul Undead trickery hurt Cedral to his centre, he feels that his Light has left him. Though he knows his cause is just, he can no longer muster his holy power, his mind's own doubt crippling him to being a Paladin only in name, and no longer deed.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, but happy to learn more.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Stormwind, because I may have killed a girl with balloons. A shuddering moment for any hero.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I was a German 18th Century Doctor, and it was a demon shaped only by an outline of harsh, swirling splinters. With but a hacksaw and a candle, I stood my ground that night.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? You've got RP, you've got humor, you've got a snooty guy who likes cheese. Its got a really good vibe that I would like to be a part of.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I've got good experience role-playing (and story-crafting, if you need any of that). I'm willing to help out to tank for dungeons and raids, when I can, and I'd like to help add to the RP you've already established.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: How is RP tackled? Do people sort their own stories out mostly? Do you host your guild RP events often and what do they entail?
Cedral Lanceford
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 16 Mar 2013, 16:26

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: How is RP tackled? Do people sort their own stories out mostly? Do you host your guild RP events often and what do they entail?

We're a casual RP guild, so don't except "srz bznss". I like to think of RnP as the more light-sided comic RP.
Most of the guildies have their own stories, you can follow those at Library section in this forum.
We host the RnP bar every month/couple of months at the Blue Recluse in the Mage Quarter. Other than that, there's the ocasional guild meeting. Mostly, you'll see couple of Rhymers attending RP events that are formed in Moonglade.

Anywhoooooo, poke an officer in-game for an interview. You'll probably catch one tomorrow at the RnP bar event at the Blue Recluse.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Mar 2013, 19:20

As Alwynn's said, there's an event tomorrow night at 8:30 - come by for a chat.

Ok, turns out I didn't copy past my reply in the other thread... :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cedral Lanceford » 17 Mar 2013, 01:06

Both Jeannette and I are working tomorrow night until around 10ish at the earliest. Sorry about that, but do you think that the event will still be open if we arrive around that time?
Cedral Lanceford
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Mar 2013, 14:35

Drat! If that's server time, we could in theory still going... Depends on how many folks show up, really.

Tuesday might be good otherwise, Tormeron's organising some silliness. Unless you're working evenings then too!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cedral Lanceford » 18 Mar 2013, 01:15

We will be available tuesday :) Around what time?

Also, apologies for not being able to show this time.
Cedral Lanceford
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Mar 2013, 16:34

Not to worry. I'm not entirely sure what Torm's planning but it's due to be in Nagrand at 9:00, not sure if this'll be a problem?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cedral Lanceford » 27 Mar 2013, 20:17

I am on now for the interview, if that's okay :)
Cedral Lanceford
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Mar 2013, 20:36

Ready to rock.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Mar 2013, 22:59

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.