Already in: Magnet Tripwire

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Finna » 24 Apr 2013, 10:14

Already in: Magnet Tripwire

Hiya! I was invited yesterday (I R teh Finna :D) but thought it nice to give you some info about this char I entered with. Don't worry, I won't write in dwarvish.

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Magnet Tripwire
Character Gender: (M/F) F
Character Race: Gnome (oh noes, another one!)
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 85 atm and rising

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Erm. good question. I think combat, not sure, will check, am at work now.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalism and Alchemy (no mastery yet)

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I have been part of my own bank guild :) and before that I was in the Golden Owl Academy but left because it went inactive. I still have a char in there seeing how it goes but I might pull that one in here as well.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Perhaps it would be better to state who I don't know. And that would be few.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): RP. I'm not joining a guild without RP on a RP realm.

Is this your main or alt?: Depends :) I think I can still count her alt though I'll probably be playing her mainly now.

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) Long.
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) Since Vanilla.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!) 35+ (actually, 36). Why the !!?
Country where you live: The Netherlands
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor) Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online) Pretty much a lot. Depends on the minecraft addiction ;)

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Magnet Tripwire
Character Age: Not too old (I haven't looked into gnome years yet)
Any special character traits: She is good in hide and seek.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): She doesn't like gnolls and things that see invisible.
Brief Character History:

I'll come back to this, I'll add it, have to look it up again, Im at work now so dont have time to type it too.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue)

So-and-so. I admit it.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? There are many places I love in WoW but I really like Ironforge. Good memories.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: The marches with the Guard, RP events with other RP Guilds, the steemweedle faires... and many, many more.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Well I've known you guys for a long time now and tbh RnP is, I think, one of the last active RP guilds on the server.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? You don't have to. I'm already in *sticks out tongue*

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Sure (oh that wasn't an option)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) YES! :D

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

Is the cake real?

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 24 Apr 2013, 10:58

Is that a good enough answer?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Finna » 24 Apr 2013, 18:02

*Drools*

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Return to Applications.