Idhren Moonshadow

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Idhren » 10 May 2013, 18:19

Idhren Moonshadow

Character Name: Idhren Moonshadow
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Kal'dorei
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 70

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Balance and Restoration

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining and herbalism

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred: I started the character on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): No one on Moonglade, but I am in a guild called Storm Knights on Earthen Ring

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Sigmard and Lilandris

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Storm Knights (Earthen Ring) is a casual, PVE guild. I have been a member the past 6 years or so and I am currently a lower ranking officer.

Is this your main or alt?: Idhren is my main, I have an alt called Ianah.

Time been on Moonglade: Around 1 or 2 years. Total playtime is around 4-5 weeks.
Time been playing WoW: I started playing around one month before The Burning Crusade was released

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 30-35
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Idhren Moonshadow
Character Age: Somewhere around 3000
Any special character traits: Idhren is a traveller. She has no financial need for jobs as she has great funds left behind from her family so she spends her time exploring and travelling. She likes to learn about other races culture and history and reads all books she comes across on her journeys. She is currently spending a lot of her time in Stormwind City as some of her dearest friends remain there.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Has very little to spare for Sin'dorei, who she doesn't think of as elves. They removed them selves from that classification when they decided to give in to their addiction to arcane magic.
Brief Character History: Idhren is the last of the Moonshadow family. Her family is from a long line of Druids and warriors who have all fought in wars to protect the elven homeland. Along the way many have been killed. Her last remaining family member, her uncle, died not too long ago in the elves fight against Archimonde in mount Hyjal. She now holds the whole family fortune and spends her time and money exploring. She has always been of a more peaceful persuation than her family, never one fond of war but she does not back up from a fight if one should appear. She is loyal to her friends, painfully honest sometimes and not afraid to flaunt what the Moon Godess her self has given her. She has a history with the draenei Keurlan, but they are currently friends and through him she has also befriended the draenei Lilandris whom she at the moment considers her closest friends. As her family is now gone, she consider her closest friends as her family.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Nagrand. It is a very beautiful place with its endless plains, waterfalls and oddly shaped trees.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I think my fondest memory would be when my main character on Earthen Ring admitted her love to a draenei man who admitted his love back to her.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because I have friends who are members in the guild. The reason why I chose to play on Moonglade in the firstplace. It seems like a nice guild to me and I play on Moonglade mainly for Role playing. The other server I play on is for Role play AND PVE

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Hopefully I can contribute to some interesting role play in the future. I tend to play my elves sexy (sexy mind, not sexual) and aware of it, which makes for some very fun encounters with somewhat more uptight characters.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Maybe, if it doesn't crash with studies and if I can afford going.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Idhren
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 May 2013, 14:33

Hello!

I've had a quick glance through and looks good.... I'll have a proper read through tonight and actually leave some feedback :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 May 2013, 20:21

And that's better. Give me or (if you can find one!) another officer a poke and we'll chat. I plan to be online for an actual decent amount of time tomorrow afternoon/evening!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Idhren » 11 May 2013, 22:01

I will be around then.
Idhren
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Fereth » 12 May 2013, 19:34

Sorted.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 May 2013, 22:09

Oh, you awesome person! I'd only just got online this second due to annoying busy-ness.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.