Shaejana.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Shaejana » 28 Apr 2008, 03:24

Shaejana.

So many worlds. So many races and people. Some allies, some enemies. Each extinguished as the Legion chased the Draenei across the cosmos.

"...and I can't remember half of it" Mutters Shaejana gloomily. Peering at her damaged holodiary as it slowly stutters into lifelessness, its tinny voice slowing down into a melted drawl. Shaejana drops it off the cliff she stands upon and watches it until it disappears under the surface of the crimson waters below with a 'gloop'. The Draenei blinks suddenly then peers at the letter in her other hand for over a minute, wondering how it got there.
"Now what was this for...hrm...I know I'll check my holodiary" She thinks and pats herself down. Digs through her pack, then not finding it slumps to the ground with a resigned sigh.
"I lost it? No...I dropped it...no...no wait...it broke and.." She peers over the cliff edge.
"Yeah, I remember now." She peeks at the letter again, then starts to read it curiously.

Dear Sir/Madam of Rhyme and Punishment.

My name is Shaejana and I am a Draenei. I have not been out of stasis for more then a few days and I have already heard mention of you and met some of your associates. Friendless and without any associations I write this letter in the hopes of it being received warmly and that it will lead to a chance to join your ranks.

She stops reading. 'Wow...did I write this? So formal! I must be eager..'

I am a Warrioress. I am naturally skilled and on seperate occasions have found myself a member of the Hand of Argus, the Shield of Velen and briefly I was even a vindicator in training. In the end however I found the discipline of the military and the vindicators too stifling so I struck out on my own. On each world we came to I would work as a mercenary and flee with my kin when the time came. I have been fighting for a very long time now, you see I am of the generation that lived upon Argus before Sargeras came so I have much experience to lend you. Or I would have but I have not escaped this huge amount of time unscarred.

I have a problem with my memory. All the details I have given you I keep on a small automated diary ( "Not anymore" She grumbles) along with many more. It is like a self written biography that I continually update. I forget all sorts of things, then I might remember them later but forget something else so it is easier to keep them all stored in the diary so that I might refer to if need be. I am not sure if this malady has been caused by age or injury because, ironically enough I can't remember when it started. Still it hasn't affected my martial skills which, if I am accepted I should hope you find exceedingly useful.

I wish I could give more details on who I am but well for obvious reasons already explained that isn't possible, atleast right now.

Hoping this letter finds you well.
Shaejana.

The warrioress folds the letter cleanly then climbs to her hooves, peering over the cliff edge one last time, imagining the little device that contained so much of her life already being swept deep into the ocean. She lets out a soft sigh and wanders down to the path which leads back to Bloodwatch.
"Things get worse before they get better Shae" She mutters to herself "...things get worse before they get better.

-----------------------
*OOC*

So I'm fresh to the server, but I've been playing WoW on and off since it's european launch. Joining my first RP server a few months after that, finding a love for RP and sticking with it ever since. I am probably equal parts PvEr and RPer, though if RP were to be more forthcoming then it has for me recently, I can see that changing.

Not sure what else I can add barring that I hope Shae's weak head for alcohol did not leave a bad impression!
Shaejana
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 28 Apr 2008, 09:33

Very nicely done! Approved from my end.

Poke me if you see me around, and I'll be glad to hold an interview. I sense it will be interesting!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 28 Apr 2008, 10:53

This very nice!
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Apr 2008, 12:29

Heh, spoke to ya' yesterday (yes, I remember that far back!)... Approved and all that.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 28 Apr 2008, 13:22

Yep, met ya too.

Again, will friend you and give you a poke. Unless you find Shev first.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Tharagrim » 28 Apr 2008, 21:13

I've never commented on an application before....that sort of thing is best left to the officers, they know what they're doing. But i have to say i am very impressed by this one, very well done.
I shackle...therefore I am...
Tharagrim
Everyone likes a good shackle

Topic/Postby Pepple » 28 Apr 2008, 21:29

Ker-flab.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.