Katsumoro ready to serve.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Katsumoro » 16 Jan 2008, 00:33

Katsumoro ready to serve.

Well.. *scratches his head* Not good a this at all..

I'm Katsumoro Kawahara. I was born 21 years ago in a small town somewhere Mulgore atleast that's what i heard *shrugs with a faint smirk* I do not know much of my chilhood. I've been raised in Stormwind Keep and was sent later to some island in The Barrans to train there.. to become a Warrior.
After my training was completed i discovered that i had a brother. Not really a nice guy to bump on if he's just awake i tell ye. Not much more to tell about my past really guess i'm just a simple warrior.

I'm simple nice guy been around Dwarfs to much though.. so excuse my rude talkin' and drinking sometimes. There's nothing more important in my life to have fun and gain Honour. I do everything for Honour and i seek to serve people now to help them and gain some friendship and honour with it.
I've a slighty downside.. i fear Night Elves.. *peers around*

I really can't come up with mutch right now really.. If you got questions i would be gratefull to answer them.
Katsumoro

Topic/Postby Nomell » 16 Jan 2008, 00:51

OOC: Yea so i know this guy, he is a real good rper so if it was up to me i would definitly let him in. ;) Hope you are getting an interview!
Nomell

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jan 2008, 09:10

No harm in an interview .. but it's always the same problem ... find me or Dipity!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jan 2008, 11:10

Wait... You were born in Mulgore?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jan 2008, 11:46

*blinks* ... i missed that
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Katsumoro » 16 Jan 2008, 16:13

Serendipity wrote:Wait... You were born in Mulgore?

Well.. yes that's what i heard. I don't have much prove though. I still hope i can go there one day to research if it is true.

((P.S thanks Nomell ;) And Shevron what is the best time for you to meet? Because i'm pretty busy nowadays so i might not log on early on Kat. (Soon i'll be more free.) ))
Katsumoro

Topic/Postby Shevron » 30 Jan 2008, 08:40

This has been concluded
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.